Chapter 13 - The Ride

8

8.00 am

The sun rises up and the birds starts to chip. The sunshine has kisses Ashwin and he wakes up first, he sees Sivaangi is still hugging him while sleeping on his chest, he smiles at her cute face as he is carrasing her hair. Then, Sivaangi suddenly opens her eyes and wakes up with a sleepy face, she sees Ashwin who had woke up earlier and smiles at him, he smiles back at her and speaks up.

Ashwin: Good morning, ma. How are you feeling now?

Sivaangi: Good morning, Ashwineyyy. I'm feeling better now as I had hugged you and slept with you for the whole night. Thank you for that, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. I'm always here for you.

Sivaangi: Do you sleep well this time?

Ashwin: Of course, ma. And it's all because of you.

Sivaangi: Awwww, Ashwineyyyy. All right, I need to get fresh up as fast as I can because today I'm going to discharge from this hospital. Just wait for about 15 minutes, I will be back.

Ashwin: Ok, ma. Take your time and come back soon.

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy. I'm going now.

Sivaangi heads to the bathroom to get fresh up as soon as possible. Ashwin is getting up from the bed and streches his hands and legs, he can still feels Sivaangi's head on his chest, he slightly touches his chest and smiles as he is thinking about Sivaangi had slept on his chest.

Then, he takes out phone and unlocks it, he smiles even more as he sees the home screen wallpaper of him with Sivaangi, he calls his best friend Rakshan to speak to him as he didn't see him for a while. After a few rings, he attends the call and starts to speak.

Rakshan: Hey, macha. How are you da? It's been a while.

Ashwin: I know, right? I was in the hospital for a long time that I had almost forgot you da.

Rakshan: Ok, da. By the way, how is my thangam doing?

Ashwin: Oh, Sivaangi ma is feeling better da, now she is freshing up to get discharged from the hospital.

Rakshan: Oh, really? I'm so happy that she's fine now. And what's with the 'ma' thing?

Ashwin: It has become my habitat to call her like that, da. She really is a special woman that I had never seen any girl like her in my whole life, just like how you and Pugazh told me.

Rakshan: See? I told you that you will get impressed by her.

Ashwin: Yes, I do. Anyway, how is our new murder case is going on now? Do you find any clue that will lead to the killer?

Rakshan: No, da. We are still investigating as fast as we can. I hope we will find it soon.

Ashwin: Ok, da. Take care of the case. I'm going to take Sivaangi to my house as she is going to stay with for a week.