Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger

10th of December 2019

The mansion which had been held by Ratnam's late family reached to 100 years of being in the land. Ratnam's family was actually from the connections of the great king kingdom, and the blood was keep running till now in the mansion.

Maya, a girl with full of hardwork and sweet for the whole time, her family had pampered her a lot and received a great amount of love. Her father Ratnam, her brother Santosh, her sister-in-law Divya, her relatives Janaki and Raji, made the whole family to shower their love to her. Maya's mother passed away when she was 3, due to a terrible accident.

Maya was Sivaangi's best friend, they were studying in the same college and the same class. Before she met Pavithra, Sakthi and Saranya, Maya was everything to her. They had a great time together either the college or at outside. Maya was very happy to live in a splendid life until she discovered something that she shouldn't had.

Maya was looking for her book which she had lost somewhere in the mansion. She looked around the whole area but couldn't found it, she went inside to Ratnam's room and continued to search. She looked at the cupboard and finally found her book, she smiled and was about to go out, when something strange caught her attention.

Maya found a suspicious document from the other side of the cupboard, she took it curiously and looked at it, it was a post mortem report of her mother's death. She read it desperately until something caught her eyes, it said the cause of her mother's dead was murdered by someone, she was shocked to see it as she had been told that her mother died by an accident.

Maya was dumbfounded to know the truth, but she didn't know that it's just the beginning of the complete truth. Her eyes started to well up with tears, her family had hid this from her for the whole time, suddenly she heard some footsteps coming toward the room, she quickly went inside the cupboard and closed to hide herself.

Ratnam had arrived to his room with one of his man, he was thinking about something deeply, Maya was looking out with a small hole to hear their talks.

The Man: Sir, what are we going to do now?

Ratnam: There is no other choice, we have to complete it today.

The Man: Today? Do you think it's possible for that?

Ratnam: Of course, I can make that happen.

The Man: But how? Your target has been missing everytime.

Ratnam: She is not just a target, she had insulted Raji and Janaki a lot, she shouldn't be dying that easily, I will give her the hard way of death.

Maya MV: My dad.............is going to kill someone? ( wides her eyes )

Ratnam: Her name is Sivaangi Krishnakumar right?

The Man: Yes sir.

Maya MV: What?!! Sivaangi ah?!!!