Chapter 12 - The Hug

10

10.00 pm

After an hour, Ashwin comes back to the ward after his joyful dance, Sivaangi sees him and gets confused as he came back to the ward after an hour. She sees his face and his body is covered with sweats and don't know the reasom behind it. Then, Sivaangi speaks up.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, why are you sweating so much? Why did you take so much time to give the house address to the doctor? Did you do something out there?

Ashwin: No, ma. It just........um.....you know.........

Sivaangi: Why are you hesitating to answer? Is it something serious, Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: It's not like that, ma. I just wanted to do some exercise so I went to a nearest park to jog.

Sivaangi: What, you went to a park to jog? You could have done it in the morning, and this is not the time to exercise, Ashwineyyy. Don't strain yourself in the name of exercise, you got it?

Ashwin: Seringa, madam. I will go and change my clothes.

Ashwin then goes to the bathroom to change his clothes but still Sivaangi is in confusion about his weird behaviour, she starts to speak to herself.

Sivaangi: What happened to Ashwin? I had neven seen this side of him before. Did I change him so much? Well, let's just wait and see about it.

In the bathroom, Ashwin is smiling at the mirror without any reason and gives a mass look at it. He is still thinking about spending more time with Sivaangi in his houes and can't wait for it. Then, he starts to talk at his own reflection

Ashwin: Ashwin, this is your starting point. You are going to do some unimaginable things that Sivaangi won't expect it, you are the one who's going to make Sivaangi fells for you. For  now, I'm just a crush to her, but soon I will develop it to love and she will loves me back. Soon I will make it happen, I will make her do it.

Ashwin gets so much confidence that he will make Sivaangi to be his life partner. He starts to fresh up and changes to his comfortable clothes just like this.

 He starts to fresh up and changes to his comfortable clothes just like this