An Annoucement For You All

Hey Guys, it's me, your Mithran. Before I get to the accouncement, I just want to say thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting in my three stories, I never thought this would happen in my whole life. I will keep continue to write more stories ahead, but for now I think it needs to be slow down.

Since I was born in Malaysia, my school is going to reopen next week, so I would most likely to be busy in study for SPM. If you guys wondering what SPM is, the full form is 'Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia', which means Certificate of Malaysia Education. This is the most important exam and it's going to determine for my whole life, I have to pass this exam so I can continue to reach for my passion.

What I'm trying to say is that, I'm going to shorten my time in Wattpad until the end of March next year, because that's when SPM is going to held, I need to stuyd hard and concentrate more on studying. I don't know if I have the time to come back and give you the updates for my stories, but I will try my best to update as soon as possible.

Today, I got a message from my class teacher, she said that there will be a trial exam for SPM and it's going to held in 18 October 2021, so I would most likely to come back a little bit after a month because that's the length of the exam which is going to held. After the trial ends, I would or not come back to Wattpad, but if you want me to come back completely, you need to wait until the end of March in next year, then I would give you all the regular updates like before.

I'm really sorry for leaving you all like this, but I will try to spend some time in Wattpad, and I will also try to give the updates for Unconditional Love, Superhero Ashwin and Kadhal Ondru Kandaen 2, I'm really sorry again.

And last but not least, our dear ashaangian fandom Misha had passed away due to an accident, Ashaangi had prayed for her soul to be in peace for the whole time. Let's all pray for the poor angel to live in peace even after her death.

Finally, once again thank you so much for supporting me as always, I will come back being myself after SPM ends completely, wish me luck for my future ahead. Until then, I see you guys in the next updates for my three stories. Bye, guys.💜💜💜💜💜

With Love,
Mithran 

This is Me, Mithran

This is Me, Mithran.