Chapter 17 - The Confession

11

11.45 pm

For the past 45 minutes, Ashwin and Sivaangi was still dancing at the rain with joyful energies, when suddenly a loud thunder can be heard throught the town, Sivaangi got scared and hugged Ashwin tightly with fear.

Within a second, the rain of love had started to affect them, he don't know what to do but he just smiled and raised his both hands behind his head, thinking that how lucky he could have be to have this woman in his whole life, but little did he know that one day he will get more luckier than he thought? Sivaangi's hug got more tighter as soon as another thunder striked at the sky, Ashwin asked her to see if she's ok.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, are you all right?

Sivaangi: Yes, I'm fine Ashwineyyy, sorry for hugging you all of a sudden, I just got scared by those thunders.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. Why are you even hesitating to hug me? You can hug me anytime you want if you need it.

Sivaangi get surprised by Ashwin's word as she didn't expect him to say these words, she's still hugging him without any akwardness. At the same time, Ashwin felt so warm inside from the hug even though the rain gave them cold, he just wanted to continue like this forever, but Sivaangi suddenly broke the hug and stepped back a little.

Sivaangi: I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable like this, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: It's all right ma, no worries.

Sivaangi: Ok then, I'm going in now.

Ashwin: Wait, Sivaangi ma. Where are you going?

Sivaangi: I'm going into my room to fresh up. I think I had spent too much time with you and had disturbed you, let me give you a break.

Ashwin: What?!!! You had disturbed me in this whole time you spent with me?!!! What nonsense is this, Sivaangi?!!!

Ashwin felt hurted and angry as Sivaangi said that she had disturbed him for the whole time with him, he shouted to her angrily. Sivaangi didn't expect this from Ashwin, as Ashwin was glaring at Sivaangi, she can see the emotions, angerness and love from his eyes, as it's don't want to stop looking at her for more, she can also see his sadness face that he's almost going to cry in any minute. Sivaangi felt bad as she spent a lot of time with him today and suddenly wanted to leave him alone in this rain, she knew the fact that he's been a loner for the whole time in his life, without anyone with him to stay and console him, she felt a pinch from her heart when she saw Ashwin standing alone at the rain with a heartbroken face.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, you had made me look into the true meaning of life, it's you who changed my dullness life into a magic one, you are the one who spent a lot of time with me than anyone else. And now you suddenly wanted to leave me alone again all of a sudden because you thought that you spent too much with me that you disturbed me? No, I want you to be with me all the time, you made me feel like the most happiest person in this world. If you were desperated to leave me now, go ahead, by the way I'm a loner after all, I can take this, I can cry out loud in my house everyday for the rest of my life, but please don't make me die with your absense, Sivaangi ma!!!! My heart can't take this anymore, I Love You Sivaangi ma, I Love You So Much!!!! Please don't leave me alone anymore, I'm begging you to stay, PLEASE!!!!!