Chapter 41 - Something Is Here

12.40 am

Sivaangi was sitting in the living hall with her friends Pavithra, Sakthi and Saranya while chatting.

Pavithra: Well, looks like someone out there is having fun without us.

Sivaangi: Pavi..............

Sakthi: Thalaivi romba busy, athan.

Sivaangi: Dei Sakthi, shut up.

Saranya: Going outside with her man and forgetting about us, you are really great Sivu.

Sivaangi: Hey Saru, when did I say that? He just wanted to spend more time with me, that's it.

Pavithra: Hey Saru, leave it. I think it's time for her to experience the meaning of love, am I right Sivu?

Sivaangi: I Love You Purusha.

Pavithra: I Love You Too Pondati.

Sakthi: I can't bear with this old couple's atrocities.

Pavithra: Dei Thambi........

Sakthi: Sorry Akka.

Pavithra: Hmmm, well there is one person who totally forgot about me.

Saranya: Are you talking about Pugazh Anna?

Pavithra: He didn't even call me after he had left, I'm so angry at him. ( pouts )

Sakthi: Akka, maybe Anna might have some works to do, but his mind always filled with your thoughts.

Pavithra: Is it so? ( stares at him )

Sivaangi: When is the last time he called you Pavi?

Pavithra: After he had reached to US, he called me and told me that he had reached there, but after that he didn't message me after the last talk, so stupid.

Saranya: Don't scold him, Pavi. He might have some important work.

Pavithra: But he won't ask about me, am I right?

Sakthi: Akka.................

Pavithra: I'm missing him so much right now, I want him to be next to me.

Just then, Pavithra's phone rang. Sivaangi picked it up and looked at the caller ID, she smiled widely and stared at Pavithra.

Sivaangi: Pavi, your love is not fake after all.

Pavithra: What do you mean?

Sivaangi attended the call and put it in a speaker mode.

Pugazh: Pavi Darlinggggggg..............

Pavithra: ........Pugazh?.............

Pugazh: Ama darling, how are you?

Sivaangi placed the phone surrounded by her friends who were listening to their conversation.

Pavithra: Pugazh, you are such a donkey you know?

Pugazh: Donkey?!! Me?!!

Pavithra: Ama da!!

Pugazh: Why darling?

Pavithra: Pinna enna? You didn't call me or message me after you had reached to US, I thought you had forgotten me already.

Pugazh: Ada payithiyame, you are my life di. How can I easily forget you?

Everyone gave an oooo reaction which Pavithra started to blush out of control.

Pavithra: Seri seri, what are you doing?

Pugazh: I was thinking about you, so I wanted to talk to you right now.