Chapter 43 - The Mystery

10

10.00 pm

At the middle of nowhere, Divya was trying to run away as her injuries made her to weaken, she felt like someone was following her behind. As she was running away, she was shouting out loud for any help, until something forcefully hitted her and caused her to fell on the ground.

Divya coughed hard that her mouth started to bleed, she looked up and found the spirit was floating in the air with a horrifying face, she immediately got up and stepped back.

Divya: Who are you?!!! Why are you trying to kill me?!!! If you weren't there, I would have kill that b**** Sivaangi by now.

Thunderstorms started to appear in the dark clouds, strong wind started to blow at her, she looked around her surrondings and looked back at the spirit.

Spirit: You even dared to call her like that?!!! You don't deserve to be in this world!!!

Divya: What the hell did I do?!!! I didn't do anything wrong!!!

Spirit: Divya!!!! Do you think you didn't do anything wrong in your life?!!!! And what about the crime you did to me?!!!!

Divya: You?!!! What did I do to you?!!!

Spirit: Oh, till now you didn't recognize me yet. Never mind, since you are leaving this world in a few minutes, let me show you my real figure.

The spirit slowly landed in front of Divya, she was gulping in fear as she saw it's body is oozing with blood, the spirit immediately changed it's face to her normal one, Divya was shocked to see it's face as she knew her before.

Divya: Is.......is......is it..........is it you?!!! ( shakes in fear )

Spirit: Yes Divya, now you had remembered me, let's send you to the hell, I want you to know how much I have gone through those pains you gave me.

Divya: .......I'm sorry, I did it by mistake.

Spirit: BY MISTAKE?!!!!!!

Divya: ....It's...........

Spirit: Don't even try to explain about your stupid mistake. But even if you did a mistake, let me correct it then.

The spirit's face suddenly changed into a burning face, Divya was terrified and turned to run away, but the spirit raised it's hand and holded her neck, she was trying her best to get out from the hold, then she was thrown to the large tree.

Divya fall down to the ground and a big rock hitted her head, she started to feel unconsious and her body was getting weak, the spirit grabbed her right leg and thrown to the thin air, she was floating in the air and her neck was still strangling by something invisible.

The spirit flied up slowly to Divya and clutched her clothes, her demolished face was turning into a fire in every minute. Within a second, the spirit shouted at her and fire started to blast everywhere, while she shouted in pain as her body was destroying in the thin air.