Chapter 22 - Coimbatore

7

7.30 am

The sun had almost came up for a few minutes, but Sivaangi had woke up early so she won't miss the flight. She looked at her right and saw Ashwin was sleeping on the bed, she didn't know how they got to sleep without their knowledge last night, but she just shrugged it off and went to get ready for the flight.

Sivaangi made sure that Ashwin won't wake up until she had gone to the airport, she doesn't have the heart to tell him about it, as he cried for her leaving him alone last night. She knows that it will hurt Ashwin a lot, but she needed to accept the fate, tears started to roll down from her eyes, she quickly wiped it and went to the bathroom to get ready.

8.00 am

After an hour, she had got ready completely and packed her things on her suitcase. Then, she got a call from her mother, she picked it up and started to speak to her mother.

Binni: Hi, da. Are you ready for the flight?

Sivaangi: Yes, ma. I'm on my way now. Where are you now?

Binni: Your father, your brother and I had reached to Coimbatore just now, we will be at your aunty's house, and Pavithra will be there waiting for you at the airport.

Sivaangi: What? Pavithra is also there? She didn't tell me a single thing about this.

Binni: Yes, da. Pavithra had came to Coimbatore because the bride was her friend. She also knows that the groom was from our family relatives, so she had decided to come here to meet us.

Sivaangi: Oh, ok ma. Anyway, I have to go now, I will call you back when I reached there.

Binni: Ok, da. Be careful on the flight da, and are you going to the airport alone?

Sivaangi: No, ma. I had called Rakshan Anna just a few minutes ago and he said he will drop me at the airport.

Binni: Ok, da. Take care, I will see you at home.

Sivaangi: Ok, ma. Bye.

Binni: Bye.

Sivaangi disconnected the call as she had finished talking to her mother, and she also got surprised that her best friend Pavithra had came there for the engagement. She was wondering that maybe she will get help from Pavithra for finding Ashwin's parents, she decided to tell her about her mission in Coimbatore.

As soon as Sivaangi turned around, she was shocked to see Ashwin was standing in front of him with crossed hands on his chest, she saw his eyes had gone so red and his face was showing his sadness to her, she don't know what to say until Ashwin spoke up with a sad voice.

Ashwin: Are you going to the airport now ma?

Sivaangi: Yes, Ashwineyyy. I was about to go........

Ashwin: But don't you want to tell me about this while I was sleeping?

Sivaangi: I just don't want to disturb you.