Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie

12

12.30 am

After the unexpected cute proposal, Ashwin and Sivaangi were sitting together at their favourite place, the river. The place had became an important part of their life as the river will remind them about their beautiful memories in Kerala when they were next to it, they were hugging each other and talked a lot about something.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.

Sivaangi: Mmm......

Ashwin: Why don't we change the topic?

Sivaangi: Ok........but what topic do you want to talk about?

Ashwin: Ummmm.......Ma, do you remember one thing?

Sivaangi: What Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: About those stories you had read in an app.......

Sivaangi: Huh? What are you talking about?

Ashwin: You know......the app named Watk... ..wapp.....or something......

Sivaangi: Oh, you mean Wattpad. Am I right?

Ashwin: Ah yes, that's the one ma.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, why are you talking about Wattpad now?

Ashwin: Because I want to read more of interesting stories, that's why.

Sivaangi: Ok, but do you had read all the stories that I had mentioned back in Chennai?

Ashwin: I do, but not completely. I have to go back and read if there are any updates. Anyway, remmond some stories that I don't know.

Sivaangi: Ok Ashwineyyy, here we go....

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, wait. I have to remember it, so........ ( takes out a pen and paper ) Ah, ok tell me.

Sivaangi: Umm....... Innocent Love, Celebrity Crush, The Forever Kind of Love Story, Hope! Believe! Magic!, Kavalanin Idhaya Thirudi, Her Dream To Be Loved, Love At First Sight, A Magical Love, Out of Sight, Solace in Solitude, Love You, Shades of Life - Ashaangi OS, Stolen Sweetheart, Mafia and The Maiden, One Inch Away From You, Fortune, I'm Only Yours, His Accidental Bride.........and ummmmm.....

Ashwin: Why ma? Why are you hesitating?

Sivaangi: I think that's all I had read.

Ashwin: Then should I told you the stories that you haven't read it yet?

Sivaangi: Yes Ashwineyyy please tell me, some authors didn't give any updates for the story, I had been waiting for ages, you know? ( pouts )

Ashwin: ( chuckles ) Ok, listen carefully.

Sivaangi: Ok. ( focus )

Ashwin: Aren't you gonna write it down?

Sivaangi: I'm not an old person like you, I can remember anything I would like to. ( teases him )