Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?

Back at the police station, Arjun was lurking in the control room here and there. His tension was arising as time was running out, they only had a few hours to save Sivaangi and her friends from the cruel psycho. They were trying to trace the group by using different methods, but it all went vain.

This kept Arjun in a higher level of tension, the fear of losing Sivaangi was clearly visible on his eyes. As he was thinking of a way to find them, the huge screen in front of him had been interuppted by something strange, everything became blank as someone was trying to do something to it. The polices gasped in a second and tried to get that screen back on track, until someone approached on the screen.

It was none other than the psycho itself.

Psycho: Hi police man.........( grins )

( Hi policeman....... )

Arjun: You....naa unnathanda evlo nerama thedithuken!!

( You.....I was searching for you for a long time!! )

Psycho: Mm mm, thedu, unnale mudinja allavuku thedu, aana kadaisi varaikum naa enga irukkenu kudha unnaku theriyave theriyathu.

( Mm mm, search me, search me as much as you can, but you know that you can't find the place I'm at anyway. )

Arjun: Inga paaru, unnaku enna venumo athu enkitha kelu, aana avangale ellaraiyum onnum pannidadhe!!!

( Look, ask me whatever you want, but don't do anything to them!!! )

Psycho: Antha avangale yaarunu naa therinjikalama? Hahahahahaha......

( May I know who is that 'they'? Hahahahahaha........ )

Arjun: ( hits the table hard ) Deyh!!!!! Nee en kaile mattum kedaicha, unna naa summa vidha maaten!!!!!

( Hey!!!!! If you were in my hands, I would had not spared you!!!!!! )

Psycho: Mr. Police, ivlo kovom padanumnu avasiyam illa, unga odambuku athu thaangathu, innum solla pona avanga ellarum uyiroda irukave innum konjam neramthan irukku, athukkule nee avangale kandu pudichiduviyanu ennaku doubt ah than irukku........

( Mr. Police, it's unnecessary to be so angry, your body won't take it, moreover they only have few hours left to be alive, but I have a doubt if you will find them by time....... )

Arjun: Deyh!!! Kandipa kandu pudipenda, solla pona innum konjam nerathule neeyum intha boomile irukke maate.

( Hey!!! I will find them for sure, in addition you won't be in this Earth for that long. )

Psycho: Athaiyum paathuruvom, yaaru iruppa yaaru poyiduvanu. Athu varaikum.....good luck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

( We'll see about that, who will stay and who will go. Until then........good luck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! )

The psycho disappeared from the screen, turning back to where it was. Arjun was raging in fire as he can't control his anger towards the psycho.

Arjun: Engathan poyirupanga?! Engathan irukanga?!

( Where did they go?! Where did they go?! )

Constable: Sir, oru vishayam sir!

( Sir, one matter sir! )

Arjun: Sollunga.......

( Tell me........ )

Constable: Visharichu paathapo, avanga kadaisiya iruntha yedhame Sivaangi oda veeduthan sir, angathan antha psycho vandhu anga iruntha ellarume kadathithu poyirukaan.