Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You

After curing Ashwin back, Sivaangi gone down to check on Rakshan to talk about Ashwin, he was sitting on a sofa with a worried look

Sivaangi: Rakshan Anna.

Rakshan: Thangam, how is Ashwin da? Is he all right?

Sivaangi: Don't worry Anna, he was completely recovered back to normal.

Rakshan: Thank god he is fine now, or else I can't even think what will happen next.

Sivaangi: It's all over now, we don't have to worry about it.

Rakshan: Ok da, by the way what about your mission?

Sivaangi: Anna, I had finally found Ashwin's parents!!

Rakshan: Really?!

Sivaangi: Yes!!!!

Rakshan: I can't believe it, you had found them, how are they now?

Sivaangi: When I was in their place, their face can tell that they were so depressed of their lost son, but after hearing that Ashwin's still alive, they were so happy that they want to meet him now, I can feel the pain inside them Anna.

Rakshan: Wow, Sivaangi. You had done an excellent job, Ashwin had been lucky these days when he was with you all the time.

Sivaangi: That's what I said Anna, I'm always his lucky charm.

Rakshan: Hahhahaha....ok ok. So what is your next move?

Sivaangi: For now, I'm not going to bring them here, it's going to be a big surprise to Ashwin.

Rakshan: Why da? What is the matter?

Sivaangi: Anna, next week is Ashwin's birthday, do you remember that?

Rakshan: Oh, right. I nearly forgot.

Sivaangi: Yes Anna. This is going to be the best birthday gift for his entire life, you will see Anna.

Rakshan: I'm sure it will da, and can you tell me all the things that happened to Ashwin and his parents in the past?

Sivaangi: Sure Anna, you had to listen to this carefully, be prepared and here we go.

Sivaangi narrated all the things that happened in the past to Rakshan. After hearing it all, he can't believe they had gone through a lot of pain and depression.

Rakshan: So does that mean they had 2 sons?

Sivaangi: Yes Anna, the first son had died when he was born, which means that Ashwin was the second son to them.

Rakshan: I felt bad for their first son, it's now dead and will never come back.

Sivaangi in mind voice: No Rakshan Anna, it's still alive, I had also found their first son when I was in Coimbatore.