Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy

3

3.00 pm

When the situation gone back to the normal stage, Rakshan, Pugazh and Pavithra had to leave from there without waiting for Sivaangi to wake up due to their work. Now, It's only Ashwin in the hospital and he's standing in front of Sivaangi's ward door to see anything happens. The doctor comes out of the ward and tells to Ashwin that he can see her now and gone afterward.  Ashwin doesn't know how will Sivaangi react when she will see him for the first time. Without any hesitation, he goes into the ward to see her.

In the ward, he sees Sivaangi is resting on the bed while doing some small dances. He gets surprised that she's doing something as if nothing happened to her. He goes to take a seat next to her and wants to talk to her, but he doesn't know how to start the conversation. At the same time, Sivaangi senses someone is sitting next to her, when she opens her eyes, she is shocked to see a tall police man is sitting near her. She gets afraid and starts to talk.

Sivaangi: Police sir, I didn't steal anything from anyone, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't have any drug addictions, I'm a very innocent girl, sir. Please don't arrest me, sir. Please!!!

Ashwin is surprised to see her innocent behaviour and begging him not to arresr her as she had done anything wrong. Ashwin gets close to her to calm her down.

Ashwin: Ma! Relax, relax. I'm just want to see your condition, but not to arrest you.

Ashwin in the inside is trying to hold his laugh as he can't endure seeing Sivaangi's behaviour while calming her down.

Sivaangi: Are you sure? Can I trust you?

Ashwin: Yes, you can trust me. Take your time to calm down for a bit.

Sivaangi drinks a glass of water from a near table and calms herself down. Then she starts to talk again.

Sivaangi: What happened to me? Why am I at the hospital? Am I looking great?

Ashwin: Ma, you're absolutebly fine. You got a cut in your hand from today morning's incident. Don't you remember it?

Sivaangi thinks for a while and she just remembers now about it.

Sivaangi: Sir, is the old lady alright? Did you catch the two idiot criminal boys from there?

Ashwin gets more surprised as he starts to know more about her. First, he saw Sivaangi fought with the two boys boldly to save the old lady, then he saw her different behaviour than the other girls he saw, and now she is still asking about the old lady and the two boys despite that she's been admitted to the hospital in a serious condition. Just then, Sivaangi gets confuse as she saw Ashwin thinking about something. She tapped his shoulder lightly whether or not he is in the other world.

Sivaangi: Police sir, what happened? Why aren't you saying something?

Ashwin: Nothing, Ma. And about the old lady and the two boys, she is fine now and we had catch those boys and now there are in the jail.