Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration

Very special chapter ahead

8.00 am

Finally, it's Onam day. The whole family had woke up early to arrange the things for celebration, all of them were working really hard to make it all clear. Pavithra and Sivaangi had woke up earlier as they also had to make the huge arrangements faster than anyone else.

After the arrangement was complete, Sivaangi and Pavithra went back to their room to take some rest after the hard work.

Sivaangi: Woah, that was a big work for us, Pavithra.

Pavithra: It does, Sivu. Thank god we can take rest now.

Sivaangi: And we have a lot of time to get ready for the celebration since it's going to held in 1 in the afternoon.

Pavithra: ( sighs ) I got to say Sivu, I can't wait to celebrate it with my families and friends.

Sivaangi: Me too, that's also going to be a special one cause of my man. ( blushes )

Pavithra: Your Man? Hmmm, nadathu nadathu...... ( pats her shoulder )

Sivaangi: Pavithra..... ( looks away and blushes more)

Pavithra: ( chuckles ) Speaking of your man, where is he and his two buffaloes?

Sivaangi: Ya, I hadn't been seeing them since we woke up.

Pavithra: Should we check them in their room?

Sivaangi: Should we?

Pavithra: Let's just check what are they doing now.

Sivaangi: Umm.....ok then.

Pavithra and Sivaangi went to the boys's room, they leaned on the door to hear anything from inside, but they didn't hear any sounds coming from inside.

Sivaangi: Pavithra, the room seems to be so quiet.

Pavithra: Are they even in there?

Sivaangi: Who knows? Let's just go inside. Look, the door is unlocked.

Pavithra: They didn't lock the door at night?

Sivaangi: Let's go inside to see if they are here, but don't make any sound.

Pavithra: Ok, come on.

Pavithra and Sivaangi opened the door and went inside without making any sound to check them, but the scene in front of them had shocked them to the core.

Ashwin was hugging Pugazh while Pugazh was hugging Rakshan, their legs seemed to be locked together, they were snoring so loudly as it's like they were very tired. Pavithra and Sivaangi were trying their best to not laugh at them.

Sivaangi: Pavithra......What a beautiful scene....... ( controls her laugh )

Pavithra: It was..........I can't take this anymore...... ( controls her laugh )