Chapter 27 - Love Has Started

*Warning, long chapter

11.30 am

After few hours, Ashwin was still sleeping on Sivaangi's lap while she was admiring his sleeping beauty. She can't believe her recent crush was sleeping on her lap, she can literally felt butterflies in her stomach, blood rushed to her cheek in a high level made it crimson red, she didn't want to end this and wanted to go on without knowing the time. Sivaangi's thoughts got interuppted by Ashwin's sudden snap in front of her.

Ashwin: Hey Rowdy, what are you thinking?

Sivaangi: Oh! Ashwineyyy, I didn't notice you had woke up.

Ashwin: Why did you smile earlier ma? ( raises his eyebrows )

Sivaangi: ( Blushes ) Eh, urp........that's.......ba......pa......da.....ta.........

Ashwin: Ba pa da ta ba pa da ta........Hahahahahaha

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy........

Ashwin: Ok ok, tell me ma. Why did you smile earlier?

Sivaangi: Ah, I was thinking about something else.

Ashwin: Something else? Like what ma?

Sivaangi: Like...........thinking about my future.

Ashwin: Oh, what do you want to achieve in your future, madam?

Sivaangi: I'm glad you asked. I want to buy a big house, buy an amazing car and, marry a nice and caring man. Hehehehehehe........

Ashwin: Why don't you marry me instead ma?

Sivaangi: Ennathi?

Ashwin: Ermm.......I said, you will get what you wished for, all the best for your future ma.

Sivaangi: Thank you, Ashwineyyy. Hehehehehehe........

Ashwin: Hahahahahaha.........

Sivaangi: What about you, Ashwineyyy? What do you want to achieve in your future?

Ashwin: Me?

Sivaangi: Yes.

Ashwin in mind voice: It's you ma. I want you to be with me for the rest of my life ma, I will make you my wife and my angel forever. ( looking deep into her eyes )

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy? Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: Ah, yes ma.

Sivaangi: What are you thinking about?

Ashwin: Nothing ma, I also wanted to settle completely in my life to be beautiful and happy all the time.

Sivaangi: All the best for your future, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Thank you, ma.

Sivaangi: So, shall we go or stay a little longer?

Ashwin: We should go now, and sorry for slept on your lap, I had been so tired in the morning that I didn't even know that I slept.