Chapter 31 - Planned

9

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

9.00 pm

After some romantic moments, Sivaangi had already packed her things and was at the living room waiting for Ashwin to come down, she was excited to experience such fun moments that they are going to have in Kerala, she was waiting patiently until a phone call came by, she looked up at her phone and it displayed unknown number.

Sivaangi: Unknown number? Who could it be? Let's just answer the call and ask.

Without thinking further though, she attended the call and spoke to the caller.

Sivaangi: Hello? Who is this?

Meera: Dear, it's me. Meera, Ashwin's mother.

Sivaangi: Oh, sorry ma sorry ma. I didn't save your contact number as I just gave my number to you.

Lakshmikanthan: Hi dear, how are you doing?

Sivaangi: I'm fine pa, how are you all?

Lakshmikanthan: We're also fine dear.

Meera: Dear, did we disturb you or something?

Sivaangi: No ma, nothing like that. Tell me why did you call me?

Meera: Dear, we are so excited to see our long lost son after 25 years of pain, and we're also happy to accept you as our daughter-in-law.

Sivaangi: Yes ma, I'm also happy that you had accepted our love.

Lakshmikanthan: Dear, take care of our son, don't leave him alone no matter what happens, ok?

Sivaangi: Ok pa, I will take care of him forever in my life.

Meera: And dear, do you remember our plan with your parents?

Sivaangi: Of course ma, the plan is going on well, now that we had to execute after we arrived there, make sure you also arrive there in time, because we are going to give him the best surprise ever.

Meera: Sure dear, we will arrive and talk to your parents about your marriage, is it clear?

Sivaangi: Ok ma, when are you coming to Kerala?

Lakshmikanthan: Tomorrow dear, as we had a little bit of work, we had decided to come to Kerala tomorrow.

Sivaangi: Ok pa, and make sure you arrive in time, ok?

Lakshmikanthan: Ok dear.

Sivaangi was talking with Ashwin's parents happily for a while when suddenly she saw him coming down from the stairs with his packed things, she immediately informed his parents about it.

Sivaangi: ( whispers ) Ma pa, Ashwin is coming now, I will call you later then.

Meera: Dear wait wait, can you put the call on? We want to hear our son's voice for a minute.