Chapter 23 - The Truth

2

2.00 pm

Sivaangi had reached to Coimbatore after a few hours flight, while she was at the airport, she was searching for Pavithra to see if she's here. She saw Pavithra was standing at the gate, she went toward her and hugged her so tightly as they met after so many days.

They talked for a while and went to the car to the engagement. The engagement was going to start soon and they reached to the place just in time, Sivaangi wore a pink saree that she looked so elegant for the engagement just like this.

 The engagement was going to start soon and they reached to the place just in time, Sivaangi wore a pink saree that she looked so elegant for the engagement just like this

She met her parents there and hugged them with full of love and happiness. The guests who attended the engagement were celebrating for the wonderful couple that were going to marry in a few weeks, the children were happily playing around, teenagers were dancing to the music that they were playing some songs, old people were on their seat and chatting with others with a smile on their faces.

Sivaangi saw this moment and her thoughts were suddenly gone to Ashwin who was in Chennai, because her happiness, her love, her support and everything were Ashwin who stood up just for her, she felt worried as how Ashwin's doing back at there, she wanted to know about it until she almost forgot the reason to come to Coimbatore, she was waiting for the right time until the engagement's over.

3.00 pm

After an hour, the guests had left from there after the engagement was held successfully, the family was resting from the tiredness in their respective places. As this was the right time, Sivaangi had decided to start her mission to find Ashwin's parents, before she go, she wanted to tell this all to Pavithra first. Sivaangi went to her room and found her that she was alone in the room, as this was the chance she went toward her and started to speak.

Sivaangi: Hi, Pavithra.

Pavithra: Hi, darling. Come, have a seat.

Sivaangi: Pavithra, I need to tell you something important.

Pavithra: Ok da, what is it?

Sivaangi: Well, this is about Ashwin Kumar.

Pavithra: Ashwin Kumar? Wait, why do I feel like I had heard this name before, I don't know where and when.