Chapter 38 - Their Home

9

9.00 am

After 2 days of fun and family time, it's time for them to go back to their home. They all felt emotional to think that they were going to leave again after meeting a long time, they really had a fun time from Onam day till yesterday, they were packing their bags and ready to go to airport.

In Pavithra and Sivaangi's room,

Pavithra: Sivu, I'm really going to miss this fun time in Kerala.

Sivaangi: I know Pavi, I can't believe it ended just in a blink of my eyes.

Pavithra: To think that we are leaving after the great time being here with all of our loved ones, we are really going to miss this moments a lot.

Sivaangi: But this time, we are never going to miss these unforgettable moments in our whole life.

Pavithra: It's ok Sivu, life goes on, what can we do? We can only look back on our favourite memories.

Sivaangi: I know it's hard for us, but we have to move on, but better days are coming soon.

Pavithra: You're right, let's hope on that.

Just then, Binni arrived at their room.

Binni: Sivaangi, Pavithra, it's about time now, let's go.

Sivaangi: Ok ma.

Pavithra: Ok ma.

They all had left from the room. At the entrance of the house, most of the relatives had already left the place, Ashwin, Sivaangi, Rakshan, Pugazh, Pavithra and their parents were left there.

Binni: I'm really going to miss this house.

Krishnakumar: I know dear, but we will come back here soon.

Meera: Samanthi ma, do you remember our talk?

Binni: Oh right, I should tell them.

Ashwin: Amma, what are you talking about?

Lakshmikanthan: Our Approval for your marriage.

Ashwin: My marriage?! ( wides his eyes )

Meera: Ama pa, we are planning to get you married.

Binni: We had checked the date and time, but since Sivaangi haven't finish her college, we had decided to held the marriage after 2 years, is it ok for you Ashwin?

Ashwin: I'm fine with your decision ma, I'm so happy with this.

Meera: ( holds Sivaangi's hands ) Dear, what do you think?

Sivaangi: I'm always fine with your decision ma, I'm grateful with this.

Pugazh: Then what? I think it's time for them to treat us for their marriage.