Chapter 18 - The Past

8

8.00 am

It was early in the morning where the sun had came up and shined brightly, and of course our Sivaangi had woke up from it, she grabbed her phone on the table and checked the time, it was 8 in the morning, she decided to call Rakshan for a meet up to talk about Ashwin's past, she dialled his number and waited for a few rings, then it got picked up.

Rakshan: Good morning, thangam.

Sivaangi: Good morning, Rakshan Anna. How are you doing now?

Rakshan: I'm great as always, what about you?

Sivaangi: I'm fine too, I just woke up from the bed now.

Rakshan: Wow, I never thought you would get up this early even though it's your holiday.

Sivaangi: That was my habitat anyway, Anna.

Rakshan: What is it da? Do you want anything?

Sivaangi: Are you free now? Can we meet somewhere?

Rakshan: Yeah, my duty will start at 12 in the afternoon, we can meet.

Sivaangi: Rakshan Anna, do you remember what we talked yesterday?

Rakshan: Oh, I forgot. Thank god you reminded me, all right, I will send you a location and we will meet there. Any problem?

Sivaangi: Ok, let me get fresh up first, I will be there as soon as possible.

Rakshan: Ok da. I see you there. Bye.

Sivaangi: Bye, Rakshan Anna.

With that, Sivaangi disconnected the call, she gone to the bathroom to get ready to meet Rakshan.

8.15 am

After 15 minutes, Sivaangi had took a bath and put on clothes to meet Rakshan, Sivaangi grabbed the phone and saw a message, she opened it and it was a location that was shared by Rakshan. She put her phone in her handbag and get ready to leave, she went down to the living room as she expected that Ashwin will wake up by now, but it turned out that he wasn't there after all, she rushed to his bedroom to check and she found Ashwin was still sleeping in his bed, she doesn't want to disturb him from his sleep, so she looked at him for the last time and went out from the house.

After few minutes, Sivaangi arrived at the location that Rakshan shared to her and it turned out it was a cafe. She went inside to check whether or not Rakshan had arrived, she looked around the cafe and found Rakshan was sitting in the corner of the cafe, she went near him, called his name and waved at him.

Sivaangi: Hi, Rakshan Anna.

Rakshan: Hi, thangam, have a seat.

Sivaangi took her seat which was opposite to Rakshan, she looked around the cafe as it was designed so beautiful and modern.