Chapter 56 - Spiced Up

After three months........

It's been three months since the horrible cruel traumatic incident happened to the group, they were recovered in a lightning speed and everything went back to normal again. Arjun had to transfer to other state since he had done a great job at saving Sivaangi and her friends from the danger. At first, she was hesitated to let him go, but he somehow comforted her and promised to meet her again in the future soon.

As the usual group, Ashwin, Sivaangi, Rakshan, Saranya, Pavithra and Sakthi were still living in the house. Everything was going great like how it used to be, until one day...........Ashwin was in his room scrolling his phone when Sivaangi came inside with a pile of clothes on her hands.

Sivaangi: Enna pandringa Ashwineyyy? Ippolaam neenga velaiye seiyira maadhiri theriyila ennaku.......

Ashwin: Enna ma? Konjam neram phone le irunthuthule ippadi pesure? Just oru relax time ma......

Sivaangi: Nadakatum nadakatum, appadiyae konjam veetu velaiyaa senjaa nalla irukkum, vaelaiyaachum seekirama mudiyum.

Ashwin: Ethey?! Veetu velaiyaa? Hello, veliyila namma naathu kaaga kastha pathu vela seiyiren, ippo ennadana veetu vela seiya soldra, ithu ellaam bongu ma.

Sivaangi: Oh, vela seiyurathu naa, free ah irukkurathu neengalaa? Inga paarunga, neengalum olunga antha bathroom eh clean pannidunga, illana inga irukkuravanga ungala veetu vithu thorathiruvaanga, naanum sernthuthaan soldren.

Ashwin: ( closes his mouth in shock ) Adippaavi, intha veetule irukkurathuke ivlo rules ah? Romba pandringa ma ellaarum.

Sivaangi: Hahahahaha, chumma sonnen Ashwineyyy. Seri, innum konjam nerathule lunch ready aayidum, fresh up aayithu vaanga.

Ashwin: Seri ma.

Ashwin watched Sivaangi walking toward to his closet to put his clothes inside, when he realized something and widened his eyes in shock. He shouted at her to stop and immediately stood in front of her, which she flinched in a second.

Sivaangi: Ennachi?

Ashwin: Ma, intha closet mattum thorakathe!

Sivaangi: Yen? Ennoda thuniye en closetle vekaama vera enga vekirathu?

Ashwin: Ma, sonna kelu ma, vendam ma.

Sivaangi: Appadi enna nadandhura poguthu? Thalunga!!

Ashwin tried to convince Sivaangi to not open the closet, but unfortunately she didn't listen to him, she pushed him aside and opened the closet, which she regretted immediately after what she witnessed. She was shocked to the core to the point that she dropped her own clothes. She was speechless and........stood at the same place without any slight movements.

Ashwin on the other hand hissed in embarrassment, he closed his face and failed to hide it once again. He could see the shocking face of Sivaangi from the corner of his eyes, he hesitantly went toward her and called her out.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.........

Sivaangi took a step back and she couldn't hold back her tears, she walked away from the room all of a sudden, leaving everything behind including Ashwin. He hit his own head, knew that he messed up huge this time.