Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet

7

7.30 am

It is early in the morning. Birds start to chip, the sunshine shines brightly, people are going to their work, including our hero, Ashwin. He is in his police uniform and get ready for his duty, as you guys might have know how our hero will look like in his police uniform. But at the same time, he's still worrying about the incident and the news which is going viral till now. He doesn't know how he's going to handle this situation. At the same time, he needs to be brave no matter what because he is a police officer, so he walks out from his home and starts his bike to reach to the police office. On his way, he is focusing on the road and at the same time, he feels like he's been watched for so long. When he looks around, he finds that so many people are watching him as for the yesterday's incident. He starts to feel embarasse and shy as he didn't expect that so many people would watch him despite they know that he is a police officer. But he successfully hide his emotion in front of the people by ignoring them.

He feels relieve when he reached the office. He goes inside and all the constables are saluting him like as usual. He is surprised that no one is looking at him strangely unlike those people out there. He goes into his room and sits in his chair to relax. He doesn't even start his duty but he's full of strees. Just then, Rakshan also comes in wearing police uniform and ask about Ashwin.

Rakshan: Hi, macha. Are you okay? You look so stressful

Ashwin: Hi, macha. Yes, da. Everyone was watching me when I was on my way here. I feel so embarassing right now.

Rakshan: It's ok, da. I just told you yesterdat that Pugazh and I will handle this. Just relax for a while and we will start our duty.

Ashwin: Ok, da.

Rakshan and Ashwin talks for a while and they were interuppted by a constable. He walks in with a file and salute to them.

Constable: Good morning, sir.

Ashwin: Good morning, tell me the matter.

Constable: Sir, a dead body was reported in a dead end of a street. We have to go there and investigate.

Ashwin: Ok. Get the jeep ready and we will be there.

Constable: Ok, sir.

Rakshan: What is this, da? A dead body was found in a dead end of a street? What could it be?

Ashwin: I don't know. But there is only one way to find out. Let's go.

Rakshan, Ashwin and other constables head into the jeep and go to the spot where the dead body was found. When they arrive, the spot is full of people and media channel reporters. They are not allowed to be in the spot and clear them away. At first, the dead body is completely burn by something flammable. It realeases a very strong smell that it feels like it is dried. There are some bloodstrain at the wall, which is also look dried. Ashwin is investigating the spot while Rakshan is having a conversation with the doctors. Ashwin didn't found any clue at the area as he knows that the killer is being careful. So he decided to wrap it up and investigate it later. Rakshan comes near and ask to Ashwin.