Chapter 24 - The Cure

6

6.30 pm

Back at Chennai, Ashwin was lying on his bed with his bandaged head, his body language can tell that he was not in a healthy mood. Rakshan was sitting on the bed next to him, this afternoon the doctor had told about his situation.

He said that Ashwin was in a deep thinking and had a lot of mixed emotions causes his brain and his body to be damage, his heartbeat and his breathing is getting weaker, plus the injury on his head had made him more weaker than he thought. But there is only one cure to this all injuries, and that is Sivaangi.

The doctor said that while he was giving treatment to Ashwin, he can heard his whispers saying 'Sivaangi ma............Sivaangi ma.............Sivaangi ma.............Sivaangi ma............'. His mind now is fully concentrated on his love, Sivaangi. The doctor knew that she was not around but it's the best way to heal Ashwin quickly, if not, the situation might be get worse.

So the doctor advised Rakshan to bring Sivaangi and be with Ashwin, so he can be heal 100% completely. Rakshan knew it all the time since he noticed all that happened between Ashwin and Sivaangi while they were in the car and the airport. He don't know what to do and looked at Ashwin who had been lying on the bed and closed his eyes, suddenly he started to whisper again.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma..............where are you?..............Please come back to me.............I need you............I Love You..........Don't leave me...........please........

Ashwin was whispering about Sivaangi in a low but broken tone, Rakshan heard his moaning and he felt hurted, he can't just let his beloved friend to suffer like this, but the only way to stop all this is to bring Sivaangi here, he was about to call her when Ashwin suddenly woke up from his bed with frustration.

Ashwin: SIVAANGI MA!!!!!!!

Rakshan: Dei macha, what happened? Why are you shouting like this?

Ashwin: No da........Sivaangi ma.........Sivaangi ma.............Sivaangi ma.........

Rakshan: Macha, please don't make me cry da, I can't bare to see you like this.

Ashwin: And I can't bare to life like this da, her absence is killing me inside, I can feel my heartbeat is getting weaker as my Sivaangi is not here with me. I don't know what to say. ( Started to cry)

Rakshan: Dei macha, don't worry. She won't forget you that soon, she will come back to you, I know very well about my thangam.

Ashwin: But she doesn't even want to talk to me, right? She didn't call me or text me about how am I doing, I think........I think she had forgotten me and left me already da. She left me..........

Rakshan: Dei macha, it's...........

Rakshan was about to console him more until it got interrupted by Ashwin's phone call, Ashwin picked it up and the ID Caller showed an unknown number, he sighed and showed it to Rakshan.