Chapter 10 - Feelings

4

4.00 pm

Few hours passed as the sun is about to go down again in the next few hours. And finally, Ashwin wakes up from the sofa, he's stretching his arms and legs from the tiredness. Then, he sees Sivaangi who is happily eating a cup of pudding on the bed, she turns her head and finds Ashwin had wake up.

Sivaangi: Hi, Ashwineyyy. How are you? Did you take enough rest?

Ashwin: Yes, ma. I think so. Now if you excuse me, I need to go fresh up now.

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin sits on the sofa for a while and goes to the bathroom to fresh up. He is looking up at the mirror when he notices something that he's shocked to the core. He finds that some red colour things are sticking on his lips, he feared that it might be his blood. When he touches it, he didn't feel any pain, instead he can sense a smell coming from the red colour thing, he looks it even closer, and realises that it was lipstick.

He gets confuse as how he got lipstick in his lips, he suddenly recalls everything happened to him in the morning. He is more shocked to the fact that he's been kissed by Sivaangi, he still can't believe that he forgot it all of a sudden. He finally remembers that Sivaangi kissed him so tight that he can't even do anything but to kiss her back. He is giving a weird look at the mirror as he has so many thoughts in his mind.

Ashwin: Why would she kissed me all of a sudden? Is she in love with me? Did she do that for fun? This is really driving me crazy, but there's only one way to find out. Let's ask this to Sivaangi after I got freshed up.

Ashwin had some weird feelings while he is freshing up, he's still thinking that why Sivaangi would kissed him and to the fact that he can't move on from it. On the other hand, Sivaangi is still eating the pudding and thinking about Ashwin. She knows that he will forget about the kiss after he wakes up as she expected. She just shrug it off and continue eating, but little did she know that Ashwin has come to know about the kiss.

After a while, Ashwin comes out from the bathroom wearing a white shirt with black pants just like in this picture.