Chapter 15 - Mother's Love

After those Kulu Kulu moments, Ashwin and Sivaangi had reached to a restaurant, they went inside and took their seat

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, order whatever you want, I'll will pay for it.

Ashwin: Ma, it's ok. I will pay on my own.

Sivaangi: No no no no no, you're already had done enough for me, it's my turn to retreat, just consider it as my thank you gift for you.

Ashwin: Ummm.......Ok then.

Sivaangi: Now that's a good boy.

Ashwin: Hehehehhe...........

Waiter: What would you like to have, sir?

Ashwin: One plate of chicken fried rice and a glass of watermelon juice, please?

Waiter: Ok. Maam, what would you like to have?

Sivaangi: Just a glass of water is enough for me.

Waiter: Ok.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, don't you want to eat?

Sivaangi: No, I had already ate some sandwiches which I had saved it from my backpack and now I'm fulled.

Ashwin: Why, ma? You could have just give me those sandwiches and I will eat it while driving to my house.

Sivaangi: I wanted you to eat more interesting and delicious meal, so I had brought you to this restaurant, Ashwineyyy. Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine with this.

Ashwin: Ok, ma..........Hisssshhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh.

Sivaangi: What is it, Ashwineyyy? What's wrong?

Ashwin: Nothing ma, just my hands were injured a bit.

Sivaangi: What?!!!

Sivaangi grabbed Ashwin's hands and saw there were bruises at his hands without any bandages, she is shocked and asked him about it.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, how did you get these bruises? When did this happen?

Ashwin: Actually, Sivaangi ma. I had hid something from you.

Sivaangi: What is it?

Ashwin: Do you remember the masked man who tried to kill me?

Sivaangi: Yes, and then?

Ashwin: After you passed out, I was trying to catch him from escaping, but he grabbed the sharp knife and cut my both hand forcefully, I didn't care about it because you had already gone into unconsiousness, so I just let it go and take care of you.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, why are you being so careless just for me? For how long did you maintane this pain without telling me? I told you that you need to take care of yourself too when you took care of me, now look what happened to you, please don't be like this, Ashwineyyy. My heart can't take it.