Chapter 49 - No Limits

(A Small Note)

Hi guys, ellarum eppadi irukinga? I was looking at some stories and some of the readers were upset due to the sudden change of the plot story, but not mine. Like some emotional rides, angry moments that made you guys say don't do that to the authors.

Some of them even casted bad spells like mutta sooniyams and paal packets to the authors and even threatening them to change the story plots, which is kind of funny to me and laughed it off. I know it will be hard to take but it's the part of the story. Because let's be honest, our lifes is similar to those, our lifes can't be in good terms all the times. If good things come, bad things will happen. If bad things come, good things will happen, live up with this line.

I'm not taking this seriously but I just wanted to say it with honest, and I don't have any intentions to hurt you all, I'm just supporting the poor authors who worked hard for writing their stories, despite their whole life with their difficulties and hard times. Once again, I'm not taking it in a serious way.

And for you all readers, I know you all are motivating authors for their happiness, including me. So be sure to give all the loves and supports to every authors, even though the concept of their stories are not good enough.

For the sake of readers's feelings, I will not include many bad things in my stories. Like, 90% good things and 10% bad things, all right? So without further though, let's get into the story. 😊😊💜💜

Sivaangi: Arjun!!!! How are you man?!!!

Arjun: I'm fine Sivu, where have you been for the past few months?

Sivaangi: Just got busy for my exam and now it's over, I can't believe I will meet you here today Arjun. ( smiles )

Arjun: ( laughs ) Me neither, it's really a coincidence. Anyway, what are you doing here?

Sivaangi: I came here with my friend to buy some dresses for our graduation party, would like to join us?

Arjun: I would love to, but I have to rush now for some works.

Sivaangi: Ok Arjun, we will meet next time. Have a great day.

Arjun: You too Sivaangi, take care.

They hugged one more time and Arjun left from there, Sivaangi smiled widely and turned back to Saranya who was looking at her with raised eyebrows.

Sivaangi: What?

Saranya: What is going on here?

Sivaangi: Nothing, people are walking, buying things, eating, dancing and anything else. Well, why do you ask that?

Saranya: Ei Sivu, you didn't tell me about Arjun before.

Sivaangi: I was thinking to tell it, but I felt weird to even talk about it.

Saranya: Anyway, what's with his voice by the way? Was that his original voice?

Sivaangi: Are you even doubting on it? Of course he does, such a deep and attractive voice he has.

Saranya: Well, looks like someone is forgetting his husband going-to-be and talking with some other men.

Sivaangi: Un vaaile petrol oothi koluthe, kannu vekathadi.

Sivaangi imitated as she was holding a lime and circled it toward her figure, threw it somewhere near to avoid evil eyes.

Saranya: Naa enga kannu vechan? Seri, it's getting late, let's go and make it quick.

Sivaangi: You too Saru.

Saranya glared at Sivaangi and she just laughed it off.

Sivaangi: Moraikada, vaa di.