єριѕσ∂є 7

The Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Guard at the roadside had tinted windows so that Seokjin couldn't see whether Jungkook was in it or not. He waited for a while but no one got out of it, so he went straight home.

But there was nobody at home. Seokjin changed his shoes and sat on the sofa, and then he heard the sound of the key turning.

Jungkook had sunk into bitter jealousy as soon as he walked out of the house this morning. He felt uncomfortable at the thought of Seokjin making friends with some unknown man outside as he knew clearly about men's odious natural character and feared that Seokjin would cheat on him. From his point of view, he could find a lover and have an affair, but he didn't allow Seokjin to do the same things. He didn't trust the new friend of Seokjin.

Jungkook sat in the car and thought for a long time before he decided to return home and had to have a heart-to-heart talk with Seokjin. Although he had been tired of Seokjin's uninteresting personality and monotonous sexual skills, he felt a moment of pure panic of losing his spouse. He didn't expect Seokjin also went out after he just left the home.

"Seokjin! Who's the guy that sent you back?!" Jungkook opened the door and said with a surge of great fury, "Not even this cold weather can cool down your anger?!"

Seokjin pressed his temples and replied, "It's just a friend."

"The friend who gave you the orchid? Where did you find this friend from? Introduce him to me."

"He's a doctor, I went to collect some medicine." Seokjin said in an emotionless tone as he slowly took his down jacket off, folded it carefully, and then put it down on the sofa.

Jungkook sneered, "Doctor? What kind of doctor send flowers that worth hundred thousands to someone and drives a car that's worth millions? Okay fine, let me ask you this instead. Where's the medicine?"

He just looked at Seokjin with cold doubtful eyes and showed no concern for  his illness. He didn't ask Seokjin 'Are you sick?'  or "How long have you been sick.'.  Instead he only ask about 'Where's the medicine."

"I left it in his car," Seokjin curled his lips into an ironical smile, as he finally realized that Jungkook had a double standard and they were unequal at all in this love. He looked up at Jungkook's eyes and said, "Don't worry. That doctor, he's perfect in every way.. He's young and rich, attentive and gentle... it just he will not fancy someone like me."

"Have you become so shamelessly lonely because I haven't been home for a period of time? Why didn't I know that you were unhappy and lonely before?" Jungkook looked down at him with a contemptuous expression on the face.

Although Seokjin was gentle and quiet, he had his own principles and couldn't bear these insulting remarks. "You never noticed. Why? Am I scaring you?" he smiled completely gave up arguing with Jungkook.

These words needled Jungkook as he raised his hand and gave Seokjin a hard slap on the cheek.

Seokjin was completely stunned. His brain was in buzz before he felt the pain in his cheek. The slap brought his thoughts back to the past.

In the past, they had many quarrels with each other and even exchanged blows, but Jungkook never slapped his face. Jungkook used to treat Seokjin as a treasure and always vented his anger by screwing Seokjin on the bed.

It was the first time that Jungkook slapped Seokjin's face, which gave him a huge blow.

He didn't feel any pleasure for Jungkook's jealousy and suspicion. He only felt a chill creeping over his heart as he knew that Jungkook got angry just because of the possessiveness which had nothing to do with love.

When Jungkook really loved someone, he would be very jealous but never show it, just as what he had done to Seokjin in the past. Like a wild wolf pretending to be a faithful dog, he would hide all his anger and envy, and rush back home immediately as long as Seokjin called him. He would look at Seokjin with watery eyes and say in a worried, aggrieved and straight-out tone, "I am jealous… Can you stay away from him? You've ignored me for several days."

When he really cared about someone, he wouldn't hurt his sweetheart by sarcasm and slaps.