єριѕσ∂є 43

Taehyung’s elder brother had a tea garden, which was more than five place all over Korea (about two acres). Its environment was very good. It was next to Beomeosa Temple and only more than 20 minutes take to visit the Jinyang lake.

The dog was in full swing after getting off the car. However, sitting in the car for too long, the dog felt dizzy and its legs went soft so that it could not control itself and directly fell into the lake beside the tea garden. Taehyung laughed at the disaster.  

It was really warm in Busan. The time was just past 6 a.m., and the temperature was already more than 10 degrees. Seokjin was still asleep. The pouches under his eyes, covered by his long eyelashes, were heavy because of a bad sleep for a long time.

Taehyung bent over and carefully held Seokjin up horizontally. Although Taehyung acted especially lightly, the latter woke up immediately. "Don't move to much," Taehyung held him tighter and laughed, "or you'll fall."

Seokjin felt a bit embarrassed for they were too close to each other. He struggled to get out of Tae’s arms but failed, “... I can walk by myself.”

Taehyung glanced aside and saw that the wet dog had already run over, "If I put you down now, the dog will definitely jump on you." Taehyung kept walking, "I will get you in to rest, and I'll come get the kittens later."

Taehyung was also tired. He drove for more than 20 hours intermittently. So Seokjin did not want to trouble him more. So he agreed.

The weather in the south was wet and the quilts were not as warm and soft as those in the north after being aired under the sunshine. Taehyung had made someone change all quilts for new ones. He pulled the quilt over Seokjin and said, "Now sleep for a little. I'll invite you to eat wine-steeped shrimp at a famous restaurant for lunch."

“Doctor Kim, I’m sorry to trouble you so much.”

“When my friends visit me, I also treat them like this. Stop thinking too much. After arranging well the dog and the kittens, I also need sleep for a while. Don’t say anything that makes me sober anymore.” Taehyung evaded the topic and pretended to be extremely fatigue.

Taehyung called his classmate in New York as soon as he left the bedroom. All arrangements were in place. Both the medical level and technical nursing were as good as than Seoul. He had used up all his resources to find the proper marrow that matched with Seokjin’s, although it was a little late. Taehyung let the dog out of the door and slept peacefully for five or six hours. He did not realize that it was so cold that he was awaked by the coldness. The cold and damp could be felt only after a long time staying. He stood up to wash his face. He was wondering where he could buy an electric heater for the latter. 

He was a doctor, who was more meticulous than ordinary people. Besides, he loved Seokjin so deeply that he could give him the whole world. He wished that he could think of everything in advance right away and then the latter would not suffer any grievance.

Seokjin was awake. He slept drowsily a lot on the way here. He had a short rest. He had been thinking about helping the doctor clean up the house unoccupied for a long time. However, it was surprisingly clean. So he went out for a walk. The view and environment was so nice that the air was fresh and sweet, temperate and humid. All was the same as deep in the memory, even clearer and brighter.

When Taehyung came out, he was showering the dog. It crawled out of the water and rolled in the mud. There was some foam on Seokjin's face. His clothes were mostly wet. He was in a good mood. It was the most beautiful eyes and brows curls that Taehyung had ever seen as Seokjin was smiling.

“Okay, I’ll do the next. Go take a shower and change your clothes. We’ll go out for lunch.” Taehyung was still afraid that Seokjin might catch a cold after getting wet. He went to take the work quickly.

Seokjin agreed, but did not leave immediately. He squatted aside and watched Taehyung wash the dog. The older treated the dog so hardly that the dog barked all the time.

“Don’t be so rude to the dog.” Seokjin turned his head to the doctor and said, “Foam flows into his eyes.” He reached out his hand to wipe away the foam in the dog’s eyes.

The dog was brought by Taehyung to wash in a pet shop more often. It was a fight to wash the dog himself. At last, he played in the bathing work like a playful child. Seokjin never complained. He washed the dog clean, with his eyes being mild and helpless.

“Seokjin, you're amazing!” Taehyung squatted beside the dog, and ingratiated himself with the latter in a gentle tone, just like a cute dog, wagging its tail with its eyes being loyal. It seemed that it could fight for you only with one look of you.

Seokjin pursed his lips and looked away. He could not give Taehyung any expectation. He would leave. Better a little loss than a long sorrow. It was better that he never got any hope than he lost after getting it.

Seokjin had already learned to be carefull.

.
.
.

The wine-steeped shrimp at Busan was the most classic. Taehyung was lucky enough to reserve seats beside the window, where they could see the view of the Jinyang Lake. It was sunny. As usual, there were many people on the Broken Bridge.

Seokjin just ate a little but focused on the views. As a student, he and Jungkook often came here in rainy days, especially in snowy days that were hard to see. Jungkook took him by bike. Without a camera, Jungkook could finally find out the best scenery for him to picture. 

Seokjin smiled softly. The weather was warm. Thinking of the past, it seemed as if life had been going smoothly all the time. They were good shining days.

Taehyung felt the subtle changes of Seokjin. He sat close to him, but failed to disturb his memory. He could do nothing but watch the latter mind wandering. The sunshine gave him eyelashes a golden glow. Taehyung had no doubt that at this moment Seokjin was satisfied and happy.

However, happiness only existed in memories. There was only disappointment and cold in reality. Taehyung did want to disturb him. As long as he could be happy for a bit long…even only with some memories, it would be a good thing for Tae.

This was good.