єριѕσ∂є 27

Seokjin had a long dream. He dreamed of the chalk powder all over the air in the classroom, the boy waiting patiently for him to come home with the schoolbag on one shoulder, the lonely flowers nurtured by his Grandpa in the courtyard on the day of Grandpa's death, and himself, who stood in the empty corridor of the hospital and wept hopelessly, with a pale face.

When the boy with the schoolbag on one shoulder grew up, he became the one who waited for the boy to come home. Flowers in the garden withered, and Seokjin vowed not to grow flowers anymore.

It was already dark outside when Seokjin woke up. He still felt giddy and pushed open the bedroom door in a daze. There was no light in the living room. Smoke filled the room. Jungkook stood by the window and smoked. The cigarette flamed in the dark room, and the cigarette ends had accumulated in the ashtray.

"Didn't I told you to quit smoking." Seokjin said in a husky voice.

Jungkook was stunned and subconsciously put out the cigarette, "I'm sorry."

Seokjin turned on the light, "You tend to smoke when something is troubling you. What are you worried about?" He sat on the platform with his forehead against the window, looking far into the distance.

Jungkook smiled and bent down to touch the top of his hair, "Don't worry about me. It’s just work."

Seokjin did not say anything. He felt dizzy and then suddenly the nosebleed dropped on the snow-white blanket. When Seokjin stretched out his fingers in a trance to touch the bloodstains, the blood flowed faster from his nose because he lowered his head.

Jungkook was shocked and stretched out his arm to stop the unstoppable blood.

"Your nose is bleeding! Look up, quickly! Raise your head!" Jungkook was worried and squatted down to let Seokjin lie supine on his lap. Their clothes and hands were sticky and covered with blood.

It took a long time to stop the bleeding. Jungkook held Seokjin in his arms and went to the bathroom to clean his nose. He carefully adjusted the water temperature for him.

"How did you get a sudden nosebleed?"

Seokjin frowned, his lips looked pale because of excessive loss of blood, "The weather is too dry."

"I'll find someone to install a humidifier tomorrow. Your clothes are all dirty now..." Jungkook wiped Seokjin’s face. He wanted to take off Seokjin clothes since his clothes were stained with blood, but he was pushed away by Seokjin.

Seokjin used much of his strength to push Jungkook and clutched his own collar tightly. His nails even turned blue because of force.

Jungkook was stunned, "What's wrong?" He was a little embarrassed with grievance and felt puzzled, "Your clothes are dirty."

"I can clean by myself." Seokjin's eyes didn’t fell on Jungkook and he still looked resistant.

Jungkook’s face got gloomy and he said coldly, "It reeks of blood everywhere, I have no desire for you at this moment."

Seokjin knew that he had misunderstood, but he didn’t know how to explain. He could only watch Jungkook wash his hands without saying a word and then leave the bathroom. Just after five minutes, with a slam Jungkook left home.

Quite well. With so many obedient lovers outside, Jungkook didn’t need to keep his temper and take care of Seokjin here. He slowly took off his clothes. His arms were covered with pinholes which looked terribly blue on his body.

Seokjin embraced himself in the warm water of the bathtub, and suddenly he was a little afraid. He felt it was time to make some sort of decision, such as where he should end up. No matter where he died, it was troublesome enough. If he died at home and nobody knew this for over ten days, he would surely look awkward. It was not good to frighten Jungkook.

Seokjin suddenly laughed when he thought about it. He realized that the process of a person's death was easy, but the difficult thing was aftermath of death.

Hot water softened his body, but he didn’t stay in the water for a long time. He wiped himself up while he still had some strength. He carefully put on his thick pajamas and felt a little warm.

In the living room, the smell of smoke had not dissipated. The smell of cigarette was not unpleasant. But this smell made Seokjin painful.

When he felt the headache, he found that he had forgotten to take medicine all day, so he forced himself to boil water and take the medicine. A handful of pills would usually torture his stomach for a long time.

Seokjin lay on the sofa, waiting for the efficacy of pills. The kittens played around him. Their paws made him feel itchy.

When he heard the key open the door, he thought it was a hallucination until the man with a gloomy face stood in front of him.

"Stop playing with cats and wash your hands for dinner," Jungkook still wore a long face, but he wandered outside and bought a meal.

"I bought you some fried liver to replenish your blood." Jungkook poured the dishes into plates and said in a cold tone, but his expression was mild.

Seokjin sat at the dining table, with his mind wandering. He thought of Jungkook who really would not be indifferent to him for such a trifle in the old days.