єριѕσ∂є 42

Suddenly, it flashed through Yoongi’s mind the tins and bottles on the shelves of Jungkook’s house, out of which books were emptied. This thought startled him into a fine film of sweat all over. “Jungkook, I coming to your house now. No matter where you are now, go back immediately!”

Jungkook felt the weird and ominous feeling in his heart pouncing on him, even his legs were limp when he stood up. He was well aware of the fact that there was something he must face, but not aware of what it was. Every cell in his body was screaming at him—‘you can’t go back!’

When Jungkook got home, Yoongi had already been waiting outside, with only a thin cashmere sweater. He looked anxious.

“Finally, you showed up.” Yoongi frowned.

Jungkook took out the key and opened the door. He asked, “What do you want to talk about?”

Yoongi ignored him. Without second consideration, he stepped into the study and found those bottles still there. Seokjin did not take them away.

He checked them one by one, and some specific medicine were not easy to recognize when they were unpacked. Besides, he was originally not of the same major with that of Kim Taehyung. So it was hard for him to recognize those colorful pills.

At first, he planned to take some for a drug test, but the innermost bottle caught Yoongi sight, whose pupils constricted the moment he saw them. He reached for the bottle, poured out two pills onto his hand and checked them. He knew this medicine well. Thioguanine—a specific medicine for blood cancer. Last time he hurried to leave, and did not see it clearly.

Jungkook stood behind him silently. Slowly, Yoongi turned around, with compassion and anger in his eyes. Besides, there were also some grief seemed inexplicable and flustered to Jungkook.

Yoongi thought of the pallor and weakness the last time he saw Seokjin, thought of his blood clotting disorder as well as his gentle eyes and smiling face every time when he came to Jungkook's house for dinner. Yoongi shook his head and chuckled strangely, “I should have punch you when I have a chance last time when I see him like that.”

Jungkook’s heart was punched mercilessly by an invisible force. He took a few steps forward. Not in a tone of exasperation, he just inquired urgently, “What's wrong?”

“Do you really love Seokjin?”

“Of course.” Jungkook answered without hesitation.

"You love him?!" Yoongi rushed forward and gave him a good blow. Few things in recent years had made him so angry. With teeth clenched, he cried to Jungkook, “You love him my ass! You say you love him, but then you go out fooling around! You love him and can't even see that his physical and mental state are getting worse?! If you really love him, how can you be mad at him like that?!”

Jungkook could not rebut, but was annoyed by Yoongi’s sudden hit and censure. His IQ was zero when he was out of control. “What do you know about our love? I just playing around, not like I will let him go!”

“Jeon Jungkook! You're fucking shameless!” Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's collar tight, and his voice was trying became calm as he greet his teeth. He said with coldness and sarcasm, “Then do you know when you go to fool around, he may be having a bone marrow puncture?! Do you know that when you suspect that Seokjin and the doctor having an affair, you might be standing in the way of him completing his chemotherapy road and you raped him the other day?! Do you know that he is not willing to take off his clothes infront of you because he doesn't want you to see the needles holes and bruises on his arms?!”

Jungkook had noticed that things began to run out of control, and a chill went from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. He froze. His pretended threatening manner had also been away. Like a child bringing disaster, he asked at a loss, “You... What are you talking about?”

Yoongi sneered, with tears at the corner of his eyes, “Kim Seokjin didn't want you to know.” And now he turned around to leave, with no medicine, no turning back.

“What the hell is happening with him?!” Jungkook gave a loud cry, and his voice was trembling with fear to the bone.

“Blood cancer... I don't know how long it has been.”

“Don’t joke with me. I haven't been messing with you lately! All right!” Jungkook became softer and faked an easy smile, “I know that it's my fault. I'm sorry. I will change all of these. You can't scare me in this way.”

Like a drowning man struggling, Jungkook stared longingly at the straw in Yoongi's hand, which could save his life. As if as long as Yoongi admitted that all of this was false, he could have a chance of survival.

"Have you ever seen him had a nosebleed? Have you ever seen him not feel like eating due to weakness and weariness? Have you ever seen him suffering from a low fever? You dare not admit it now? You’ve learned to play a fool, can you fool yourself?”

Literally, every word made Jungkook’s heart hurt.