єριѕσ∂є 19

The pain he suffered during the chemotherapy was even greater than last time. Seokjin sideburns got wet by sweat for pain; he vomited so heavily that he could even not keep his waist straight. He could only refrain himself from making a sound when he suffered such severe pain. Taehyung called his name softly in the distance. Hearing someone call him, Seokjin slowly raised his head after quite a while, opened his moistened eyes, and squeezed two words out of his quivering lips, "It hurts..."

Hearing that, Taehyung felt a sharp pain in his heart. In fact, Seokjin who was so thin and feeble that he was not at all like a weak baby tiger, but more like a kitten, whose little paws were not well used and any bit of carelessness could make himself hurt easily.

"Rest in my office for a bit, I'll prescribed some medicine for you..." Taehyung brought Seokjin to his office.

Seokjin felt weak all over, without a little strength, so he did not refuse Taehyung's help. But to his surprise, the cushion on the doctor's cot was replaced with a thick one covered with a fluffy blanket. Seokjin got pole-axed.

"Lie down and have a rest here. I'll be attending to some patients for a while." Taehyung did not think more, and helped Seokjin open the fluffy blanket on the bed, which seemed recently aired, and was sweet and soft.

"Thanks..." Seokjin said and buried half of his face in the pale blue blanket full of sunshine's smell, feeling like crying, but he did not know why. A man, who had been suffering hardships for a long time, was not afraid of being treated badly by others, but afraid of being treated well. Because he had nothing to pay back.

"You can have a longer sleep," Taehyung drew half of the curtain, "I'll wake you up later."

Seokjin was tired both mentally and physically, so he fell asleep fast. However, Taehyung, sat at his desk, with his mind wandering, wondering what his real feeling to Seokjin was. To see that man suffer caused Taehyung a great deal of heartache; he felt uncomfortable to see the love bites left by another man, he was also angry at Seokjin's tolerance and deep love for that man.

Taehyung was born in a rich family with great power; however, for professional reasons, he had always been self-restrained. He did not smoke or drink; besides, he was not a playboy. He was just fond of cars and raising a flowers. The two hobbies of him was developed by his father.

He even sent his favorite orchid to Seokjin, even though they had met for only a few times. Taehyung raised the corner of his lips unconsciously, whirling the pen among fingers.

In the other hand, Seokjin hadn't had such a good sleep for a long time. Sleeping like a log, he felt warm and safe. He didn't even dream much, the only bit impression of the dream was a laurel standing in the sun, sweet and gentle.

The doctor did not wake him up. It was already dark when Seokjin awoke naturally. Taehyung had no night shift today, so he went off work early and came to check Seokjin.

"You're awake?" Taehyung closed the medical report with a smile.

Seokjin looked better, and hurried to get up, "I am really sorry to disturb you."

"You're still regarding me as an outsider huh?" Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly, pointing at the thermal dinner pail, "The medicated meals are delivered here already. Have dinner here and then I'll send you home."