єριѕσ∂є 11

Fortunately, the tears in the intestinal wall were just small wounds, so it didn't take long for the blood to coagulate. But it took him quite a while to regain his strength to take a shower and clean up the mess, looking at himself at the bathroom mirror full of wound and bruise. Especially the hickey around his neck that can be show off. When he came out of the bathroom, Jungkook had been fast asleep.

By the faint yellow light from the bedside lamp, Seokjin peered closely at the man he had loved for so long, who had such a pure and handsome appearance. Jungkook had sharp and deep facial lines, high and straight nose and stylish and thick eyebrows, all of which made him an attractive man. He was destined to be a man who would get more attractive with the increase of age. However, Seokjin knew well that it was almost impossible for him to see how handsome Jungkook was several years later. 

"I will be gone soon, so why won't you treat me better....?" lying on the side of Jungkook, Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist. With a slight choke in his voice, "In the future, treat whoever you are with a little better. There aren't many people who are easily coaxed like me. Find someone who is blessed and is able to stay with you longer..." Seokjin finally burst out crying silently after a pause for a long time, "Idiot.... don't you know you are about to lose me!" 

For the whole night, Jungkook slept tiredly, not as peacefully as usual. He, in a daze, had a very real dream in the wee hours; in the dream, he was waiting for a train with young Seokjin. The train came and Seokjin left with a smile, waving goodbye to him. Jungkook felt afraid at that moment, so he cried and begged Seokjin to stay, running after the train, but it was useless. Seokjin went farther and farther in the train that never returned...

Everyone might have such a dream. You dreamed your loved ones left you, and in the dream, you were so sad that you would cry out of breath and even woke up crying. Though you became awake, the depression, loneliness, heartache and remembrance from the dream gathered together, so deep that it could barely disperse. At least, the feeling was true at the moment when you just woke up.

Jungkook woke up with cold sweat all over, stretching his hand around to feel his partner. At the moment when he touched the warm body of Seokjin, he rested assured and held him to his chest tightly.

It was over six thirty in the morning. Seokjin was woken up by Jungkook. After Long eyelashes fluttered twice, he opened his eyes, but felt so uncomfortable. There was a throbbing pain in the unspeakable place in his body.

"Jin..." Jungkook nuzzled on the Seokjin neck like a big dog seeking intimate contact from his master, "It's terrifying... I dreamt  that you left me."

Seokjin did not have a good rest and asked in a daze, "Where did I go to?"

"I don't know, but you are not allowed to go anywhere else."

"..." Seokjin hadn't got good sleep for a long time, so he was dizzy and fell asleep again in the arms of Jungkook. Nobody knew whether he heard what Jungkook said or not. Maybe he had heard it but couldn't answer at all.

Jungkook was exceptionally well-behaved today. He put the phone on mute and did not care about his lovers outside. At about 7:00 a.m., before Seokjin got up, he had walked out of the bedroom cautiously without any noise to prepare breakfast.

Seokjin was surprised at the sight of Jungkook when he came out, then he chuckled, "I wonder how long you haven't cooked for me."

Sometimes, Jungkook hurt Seokjin feelings first and then he would be nice to him for apology. At least, Jungkook still had a guilty conscience and knew that he should do something to maintain this apparent prosperity of their relationship, much as Seokjin had done.

Jungkook replied in a while, "Last year, maybe. That day you had a low fever all night, and didn't feel like eating anything, so I made a pot of millet gruel for you."

In fact, Seokjin had no interest in this topic, so he turned into the study, took medicine and then came out. Jungkook put a bowl of rice porridge and two plates of pickles in front of Seokjin, "Did I hurt you last night?"

Seokjin shook his head, as if nothing had happened. He did not want to recall a little bit of what he experienced last night. He only had half of the porridge. He actually wanted to eat more of what Jungkook made, while he could still swallow. But it was difficult. After taking a handful of medicine, he had already been half full. How could he eat anything more? "I'm full."

"Your appetite's so poor, no wonder you lost so much weight." Jungkook frowned. "If you keep getting skinnier, I will really panic whenever I hold you."

Seokjin forced himself to eat more, and then smiled helplessly at him, "I will eat less now and wait for you to prepare a nice feast for lunch."