єριѕσ∂є 30

The consciousness of Seokjin was intermittent, and in the most painful time he was in a trance, thinking that he was dying. He couldn't even cry in pain, with cold sweat on his forehead.

In fact, Jungkook was also uncomfortable in this process. He was painful in the dry and narrow place. He just wanted to remind the latter and make him more uncomfortable.

The latter slowly rolled over his tightened body with his gaunt chin resting on his knee. He did not speak, feeling that the residual heat gradually left his body with Jungkook's movements.

Seokjin's face turned with Jungkook's strength. He could barely focus his eyes. Seokjin's pupils were big and black, but there was no pure affection in his eyes anymore. The dark shadow of Jungkook was in his eyes which were full of overwhelming despair and sadness.

Jungkook's heart suddenly shivered in pain. He raised his hand to touch the eyelashes of Seokjin, trying to confirm that the heartbreak he saw was just an illusion.

But as soon as he raised his hand, Seokjin totally huddled himself up. His face was covered with a red handprint. Suddenly, he coughed. His pale face showed his extreme pain. Then he coughed up dark red blood.

The elder's face changed and his pupils suddenly contracted. He bent down to hold his spouse, as his fingers trembled, "What's with all the blood... Seokjin, What's wrong? Let me... let me take a look!"

Seokjin trembled more and more severely, and when he opened his mouth, blood slid down his lips. He grabbed Jungkook and his fingers whitened in pain, "Cold."

Jungkook quickly caught the sheet in a flurry and wrapped it around Seokjin. He lay over beside and held him in his arms, but he touched much cold and sticky liquid under Seokjin. Jungkook was completely panic-stricken. The tearing wound in Seokjin’s intestine was still bleeding.

"It's okay, everything is alright. Let's go to the hospital now." Jungkook comforted not only Seokjin, but also himself. It was too rare for him to speak in such a panic tone. He was always like a strategist, calm and elegant.

"I'm not going." Seokjin said in a flat tone, but his voice was a little muffled. His mind was clear, so he repeated, "I will not go to the hospital."

Jungkook stepped back. He quickly flipped through his phone and dialed a number, "Yoongi hyung? Take the medicine box to my house now! "

After hanging up, Jungkook hugged his spouse tightly in his arms, "It's all right. Yoongi hyung will be here soon. So take a nap if you're tired.”

"Jeon Jungkook," Seokjin's voice was very husky and not so clear, but peaceful without complaint or affection.

He did not wait for the elder response. He laughed softly, "If it's possible, I would like to go through high school again.. The Jeon Jungkook from that time was kind, everyone loved him, yet he only had eyes for me. His temper was never the best, always impatient with everything... but no matter what he never lost his temper with me. When we were 17, he told me he loved me, so I decided to be with him. I thought, he will definitely love me. When we were 19, I abandoned my family and future to walk along with him, I was not afraid of any hardship as long as I'm with him."

He smiled reminiscent, but tears dripped down his face unconsciously, "But during the time when we were 23, my parents... got into a car accident, I had nothing but him left. At that time I thought to myself, as long as he is willing to give me a home, no matter what, I wouldn't leave him."

The dampness on Seokjin face was covered with tears. He stared at the air and tried to press his choke hard on his throat, "He treated me really well. Gave it his all in order to earn money, he once also get a fight with the biggest client just because they touch me sexually and almost got locked up."

He laughed in a gentle and bitter way when he said these things. His words were full of the uncontrollable affection.

"But I don't know how does one person changed?" He coughed again. His mouth ached badly and was filled with the smell of blood.

"He stopped coming home, and barely call me. Sometimes when he returns at night, his clothes will reek of perfume. I thought to myself, why doesn't he love me anymore? Is it because my looks weren't as good as before, or my cooking can't compete with the food outside.... or is it simply because I'm not as good in bed compared to someone younger?

I'm already so useless, yet he's afraid I'm outside seducing people.... how can that be possible, I have exhausted all my heart for him all this life... and yet it's still not enough..."

Jungkook hugged Seokjin fiercely and his voice was full of sadness. "Please stop… Don't talk about it. Don't ... It's my fault. It’s all my fault," Jungkook's voice was choked, his heart ached and he felt he was suffocating.

Seokjin's slender eyebrows furrowed, and he seemed to have not heard Jungkook's words. His voice dropped and mixed with sobs in his throat, "He is well aware that I'm deathly afraid of pain, yet he still heartlessly slapped me. In that moment, I knew that he no longer loved me."

“Baby, I'm wrong... I love you the most. Stop talking, wait till you recover your health and you can hit me as much as you want... I'm really wrong." Jungkook became more and more nervous, as his heart trembled with fear and pain. He could clearly feel that once something was said, it would be impossible to go back to the past.

Seokjin did not respond to him as if he had heard nothing, "The first time he raised his hands against me, I stayed. When he drunkenly called out Jimin's name while doing it with me, I stayed. When he was fooling around with his lover in France, I stayed. When he suspected me of having an affair, hit me and raped me, I can stay and not leave too. But, tell me this, Jungkook-ah, without love, how much longer can I live on?"

Jungkook's body quivered. Something was out of his control.

__________________
ʙɪsʜ ɪᴍ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ!!! 😭😭😭😭