єριѕσ∂є 37

It was rare for Seokjin to fall asleep faster than Jungkook did, maybe feels tired after night activity. Such a thin figure was lying peacefully in Jungkook's arms, and the hair of Seokjin rubbed Jungkook's chest, which made him feel warm and itchy in his heart.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook got up early in the morning. And when he came back the room after bustling a few hours quietly, Seokjin did not wake up yet. So he sat at the bed and looked at him carefully.

Seokjin had lost a lot of weight. His chin was sharper, and his lips were a little pale. When Seokjin stayed at home alone, certainly he wouldn't bother to eat right. Besides, he had to endure all pains and grievances and hide them deep in his heart. So it was impossible for him to gain a few pounds.

As Seokjin opened his eyes, he found the man staring at him closely. Jungkook must still be busy today because he had already dressed up with a customized suit, which set off his wide shoulders, long legs and handsome face; he was such a beast in human clothing.

Looking at the addled face of Seokjin, who obviously had not woken up completely, Jungkook felt so fond of him. He said, "If you're awake then get up and take a bath. I already prepared breakfast for you."

Seokjin nodded with a yawn while sitting up. He finally had a good sleep, so he was in a good shape now.

Jungkook smiled and tapped Seokjin's fuzzy hair with his big hand. When he took back his hand, he glanced at the watch and realized the time, "Jinnie, I'm going to sign a contract later so I won't be able to accompany you today.

After the contract is signed, I will give you a big red packet for the New Year's Day tomorrow." Jungkook turned around to go out of the bedroom. It seemed that he remembered something, when he suddenly asked, "What would you like to have for dinner? I'll come home earlier to prepare, let's have dinner together."

Seokjin pursed his lips and forced a smile reluctantly, "Kookie, come over for a bit."

Jungkook could see that there was sadness or solemnness or other emotions hidden under the smile of Seokjin, who was like a warrior making a final decision before death. For a moment he could not describe Seokjin's feelings exactly but directly walked over. "What's the matter?"

Suddenly, Seokjin hug Jungkook closely for half a minute, and then gently caress Jungkook's cheek, "Come home early tonight."

Jungkook's mind was distracted, "Why don't I stay home today? I'll get the secretary to rearrange the dates."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and pushed him away, "That's enough, go to work now. What's with the sudden sensitivity? Everyone knows you're a workaholic. Quickly go now."

Jungkook was still worried, but that customer was eccentric. So he may not be able to sign this contract ever if the schedule is changed. He thought to himself that Seokjin couldn't have any accident right at home.

Jungkook left ultimately.

Seokjin did not return to his mind until he heard a dead thud of the security door. He rolled and crawled down from the bed. But the elevator door had been closed by the time he opened the door.

He hurriedly ran into the living room and saw the man through the huge French window. It was still a view of his back. What Jungkook left to him was always his back.

Seokjin pressed his body hard against the window and said to himself, "Jungkook-ah, look back and let me see your face once again."

Jungkook never looked back. For the last time, Seokjin was full of tears.

The last time he was crying while he was retching.

He took a shower and washed himself clearly. Then he dressed himself up.

His favorite coat was bought by Jungkook seven years ago, which was camel and quite warm. At that winter, the man asked his secretary how to coax his beloved. Then he planned to take Seokjin to watch a movie. As soon as they went out, it snowed. Seokjin said that the most romantic thing on a snowy day should be enjoying a beautiful snow scene while drinking beer in a leeward open space.

There was no impression of romance left in Seokjin's mind. He just remembered that it was so cold. They were so lucky that a clothing store had not closed yet, so Jungkook bought him worn coat

The snow was very beautiful that day. Jungkook wrapped Seokjin in his arms with his coat. While drinking beer, Jungkook said it was the worst coat he had bought for Seokjin.

Seokjin tied the scarf tightly, with the ID card, the bank card and 500 won change stored in the pocket of the coat.

He cooked a big meal for the cats and said reluctantly, "I'm sorry... I won't be able to take you guys along with me..." He was afraid that Jungkook could not stand these small animals after he left, but there was really nothing he could do about it.

He had never felt that leaving here was such an easy thing. He didn't take anything superfluous, without that book, cats, his ring and even the medicine.

Leaving all behind in the middle of winter.

He didn't turned on his mobile phone until he arrived at the railway station by taxi. As soon as he turned it on, there was a lot of notifications and few phone calls. Most were text messages from Taehyung.

"I'm very sorry, but my feelings for you are real."

"I know you already have a partner, but I can treat you way better than he does."

"Please don't be mad. At least send me a short message back, okay?"

...

...

"Seokjin, you can ignore me. But please you must come to the hospital for the treatment!"

"It's time for chemotherapy. Why haven't you come yet? Don't play a joke with your life because of me!"

"...If... If you don't come yet, I will go to your house to find you!"

"Seokjin, I begging you, please come to the hospital and treat your illness. I promise to not appear before you again."

After reading the text messages, Seokjin didn't know how he felt. After hesitating for a moment, he called the doctor.

Soon, the dialing was answered, as if the doctor was waiting for the call.

"Seokjin?!"

"Dr. Kim, sorry for all the inconvenience I've caused you... The illness, I won't be treating it anymore."

Taehyung was silent for a while, and suddenly he yelled, "I won't allow it!"

Seokjin said helplessly, "What's the point? Whether I treat it or not, I still won't be able to live for very long..."

"I'll see you at your home." Taehyung relaxed his tone, but with determination.

Seokjin smiled and said, "I'll be leaving now, take care of yourself, doctor."

He hung up and turned off the phone. Looking at the train ticket at 1:00 pm, he closed his eyes. 'That's it!'