єριѕσ∂є 29

The older didn’t show any expression. He looked at Seokjin as if he was reading a contract. Jungkook’s expression was cold and rational. At least, it seemed rational for now.

"Where's your coat?" Jungkook scanned the whole body of Seokjin and took off his glasses. He had only a very low degree of myopia. He would wear them for a while only when he studied important contracts for negotiation.

Seokjin felt that he might be too cold, even his reaction slowed down. He smiled at the older and said in a weak voice, "Have you eaten yet?"

Jungkook's expression changed in an instant, and a stack of documents were directly smashed on Seokjin. The documents had not yet been stapled, and the papers were sweeping all over him. It was not painful, but the sadness fell on the heart of Seokjin.

Jungkook was in a good mood today. After working on a bidding project for a long time, he finally got in touch with Mayor Lee's precious son. That guy was very affectionate towards his lover who got fatal illness and had been in the blues. Recently, it was said that he gained the suitable marrow, so he was happy and easily gave the benefits to Jungkook. Now there was just rounding-off work. Jungkook also knew that he had been indifferent to Seokjin for a long time. He came home early and wanted to accompany him. But Seokjin wasn’t at home.

As a matter of fact, the older didn’t get angry for that. He thought that it was normal for Seokjin to go out and buy some vegetables or daily necessities. He waited patiently for a long time. When people were bored, they liked to think about something or do something. Jungkook didn’t want to work at home.

So the trouble came from a scarf.

When Jungkook found a neat classic Burberry scarf folded in the paper bag, he thought about when he had such a scarf for a long time. He always cared about his own things. He was sure that the scarf was not his. Whose scarf was that? Seokjin was absolutely reluctant to buy such an expensive scarf for himself. Was that a gift from Seokjin? But the label was removed and it looked like it had been worn.

Jungkook smelled a cold fragrance and the disinfectant from hospital when he just approached the scarf. Suddenly, he recalled the doctor who drove the Ferrari and sent Seokjin a potted orchid worth 2 million dollar.

That was a serious thing. Jungkook was so possessive of his spouse. He seldom showed this possessiveness because Seokjin was gentle and meek and barely went out. He wondered what Seokjin did in the place he didn’t see. Could Seokjin can't stand loneliness? Were there more other things from another man besides the scarf in their house? What did they do in his home in countless nights when he didn't come back? Were they entangled with each other on the bed?

The more Jungkook thought, the more disgusted he felt. Imagination was sometimes a very harmful thing. He let his imagination fly and waited for Seokjin the whole afternoon.

What kind of purchase could cost whole afternoon? Seokjin must be on a date.

Before he had time to think more, his spouse came back.

"Do you fucking good at it, Seokjin? I don't know that you can seduce men with the same reactions as a dead fish in bed?” He squinted at Seokjin with a sneer. That kind of look in his eyes hurt Seokjin very much.

Seokjin dropped his eyes and knelt down slowly to help Jungkook gather the documents one by one. He didn't want to talk to a man who was unreasonable. Although his words hurt Seokjin more than the cold north wind blowing outside.

But his attitude annoyed the older. Jungkook could not bear Seokjin’s silence and he felt it was acquiescence.

"I'm ask you once more, where have you been, and where's your coat?" Jungkook questioned in a cold voice.

"Hospital, I left the coat there..." Seokjin looked up at Jungkook, with a pale face and deep hurt in his eyes.

"Who does the scarf on coffee table belongs to?" Jungkook hooked his lips and bent down to pinch Seokjin’s chin.

"The doctor," Seokjin didn’t explain. That was the fact. He didn’t know the imagination of Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned slowly. He loosened his pinch on the chin of Seokjin. His eyes were full of disgust like he was a little girl who had heard dirty jokes for the first time. He commented with surprise in a malicious tone, "Your coat is at the doctor's, the doctor's scarf is at my house, what's with the coincidence Which location is doing it with the doctor? The ward? Resting area? or is it the bed in my house?”

Seokjin suddenly raised his head. It was unbelievable. The man who he spent most of his life loving with all his heart and soul insulted him with such vicious words!

Seokjin struggled to stand up, and tried hard to keep the balance, "Jeon Jungkook!"

He also wondered how he could pronounce Jungkook’s name so loudly though he was as weak as water at this moment.

"Do you have the rights to say that to me?! So you are allowed to fool around outside?! You think I'm not aware of it? You are also not any fucking better either-"

Seokjin was interrupted by a loud slap across his face.

Jungkook was so angry that he didn't think about if he was wrong with his double-standard; he just wondered if Seokjin really slept with another man. Seokjin was his love since he was a teenager and he even didn’t want to show him to anybody.

The slap made Seokjin’s mind muddled and his ears buzzing. The elder came up and grabbed the Seokjin wrist to drag him to the bedroom. Jungkook was so vigorous that he pinched the wrists of Seokjin to blue.

"I have no choice but to go out there to entertain people, what's so hard about staying at home? You feel lonely right? Fine. I'll do you until you're afraid to be touched by anyone else!"

Seokjin was pressed on the bed by Jungkook. His back was hurt by the bed board, which was cold and rough.

"I hate you," Seokjin didn’t resist Jungkook’s actions. Even his tone was quiet and flat, But the three words made the older shiver.

That momentary panic was followed by more violent anger. Jungkook used the scarf to tie Seokjin wrist tightly, "You’re really bold enough now. You dare say anything, right? You’re short of men, right? Believe me, I can keep you from being touched by others!”

The smell of disinfectant on the scarf lingered in Seokjin’s nose. He was very distracted at an inopportune time. It was the same smell when Doctor Kim came up and kiss him. The doctor was so cautious and frightened; he probably liked Seokjin so much that he couldn't do any violence to him.

What about Jeon Jungkook?

Their clothes were not completely taken off. Jungkook just undid the zip of his trousers.

"You slut," Jungkook was rude without any pity, "I shouldn't… leave you at home!"

Seokjin shivered beneath Jungkook as if he was stabbed deeper by a knife. The elder did not lubricate him but used fingers soaked in saliva for his insertion.

Seokjin never felt so painful. It was almost when Jungkook just sent his baby-maker in, he was torn and bleeding.

He gritted his teeth and could not help moaning bitterly. Then he began to bite his lips, tongue, and the soft inner wall of his mouth.