єριѕσ∂є 28

Jungkook seemed to stop playing around. At least Jungkook knew how to go home, he went to work on time and came back home no matter how late it was.

Seokjin's illness situation was the same as before. It was not good, but it did not deteriorate. It was not until he went to the hospital several times that he found that Dr. Kim had been avoiding him. Seokjin did not think much about the change of his doctor in charge, since he thought Taehyung was too busy. However, Seokjin understood something until he saw Taehyung come out of the office but pretended he hadn't seen Seokjin.

Seokjin didn’t understand the change of his attitude completely. In his impression, Dr. Kim always took good care of him. The two people could be regarded as friends, but why did Dr. Kim suddenly turn a cold shoulder to him? Seokjin was not particularly sensitive to the sophistication of human feelings, and this was very baffling.

Seokjin continued to come to the hospital for chemotherapy, which was the third time that he had done, and there was no one being with him.

The process of treatment was extraordinarily long and painful for him, the winter was long and the wind seemed never to stop; except the gray sky, all he could see was the snow-white walls of the hospital.

It took him more than ten minutes to get up after the chemotherapy. He walked against the wall and his pale face matched the snow-white wall. He looked haggard and lonely with the skinny body.

The nausea caused by headache and the sequelae of chemotherapy blurred his dull eyes. He couldn't hold on anymore so he squatted down slowly and waited to get through his dizziness. After a long time, Seokjin came to himself and noticed there was someone in front of him. What leaped to the eyes was a pair of pure deerskin shoes with soft soles, followed by straight trousers, white coat and a very handsome face.

"Come to my office and rest for a while?" Taehyung's brown pupils were gentle. There was a sense of inexplicable sadness in his eyes.

Seokjin bit his lip and wanted to stand up, but it was too hard. Taehyung did not help him with restraint as usual. He directly carried Seokjin into his arms.

"Doctor!" Seokjin was shocked and gave a short cry.

Taehyung did not wrinkle his brow but marched forward. He might feel Seokjin’s embarrassment and shouted twice, "Move aside! Emergency!" The look in eyes of the patients around changed from doubt to understanding.

The layout of the lounge remained unchanged, but the quilts that had not been sunned recently were a little damp.

"Thank you, doctor," Seokjin hadn’t calmed down, and there was some redness brought by hypoxia on his face. "Oh right, I wanted to bring your scarf along to return it to you. But I don't know why it slipped my mind as I was leaving. I'll pass it to you next time."

Taehyung lowered his head and didn’t reply after he put Seokjin on the bed. For a moment, the air was silent to freeze.

Seokjin pressed his lips and gently pulled the doctor's sleeve twice, "What's wrong?"

The doctor looked up abruptly and bow infront of him, "... I'm sorry… I'm sorry… I'm so sorry…”

Taehyung's eyes turned red, and the moment he looked up, Seokjin saw his sadness which was so strong that it almost could drown himself.