єριѕσ∂є 8

Jungkook regretted as soon as he slapped Seokjin. These years he ran a big company and people around him all fawned on him. Gradually, he became egocentric and couldn't bear to be offended by other people. But he never wanted to hurt Seokjin.

"I have already told you to stop throwing tantrums. That friend of yours, he doesn't seem like a good guy. Stop associating with him." Though Jungkook felt somewhat guilty, he covered it with a self-righteous face.

Seokjin pushed Jungkook aside and sat upright. He raised his hand and touched his swollen cheek lightly with a mocking smile on his face.

"You are not a good guy either. Let's stop seeing each other. At first, I thought that I'd be able to endure anything as long as I can stay together with you. Full of joy, I endured the seven years of itch, and fulfiled the ten years promise, and yet I never expected a person to change. The only reason for a person's change is because he wants to change." Seokjin closed his eyes, feeling a sense of helplessness, and made up his mind to quit their relationship as he was tired of Jungkook's suspicion and jealousy, and this hopeless relationship.

"Let's break up. I also don't wish to take care of such a broken house." He said again in a soft voice with a faint smile on his face. He was calm and relaxed as if he just had a casual chat with his lover.

Jungkook was stunned for a few moments as he said with guilty, "No, let's not break up. Seokjin, I didn't hit you on purpose. You know I have a temper yet you still tried to provoke me...."

"Let's break up," Seokjin said again.

"Stop joking with me." Jungkook tried his best to choke back his rage so that his whole body was trembling and his temples were throbbing.

"I'm serious. I've never been a tolerant person, you should know how stubborn I am by now."

Jungkook clenched his teeth. Suddenly, he grabbed Seokjin wrist and pulled him out of the house. "Fucking hell!! Get out right now! Get out of my sight!"

At first, Jungkook thought it was just a normal quarrel but never expected that Seokjin would break up with him. He couldn't tell the feeling he had suffered now was caused by the anger or fear. His heart was overwhelmed with the distress, and at this point, he only wanted to vent his anger.

Seokjin was shut out of the house by Jungkook. He take his cell phone out from his pocket and sent a short message to Doctor Kim. 'Doctor Kim, please arrange my appointment. I decide to accept the chemotherapy.'

He wore only thin shirt, unlined trousers and cotton slippers. It was not cold in the high-end apartment. But Seokjin was too weak to leave the apartment because of his illness. He squatted down, held his knees and buried his face between them, his body slightly shivering.

His nose began to bleed again. He wiped it with his shirt casually, and had a splitting headache; his eyesight grew dim. He felt cold and bitterly disappointed. In his eyes, the man he had loved for fourteen years became strange and distant.

Seokjin got a fever. In the twilight state caused by pain and fever, he seemed to see a ray of light pouring into the dark corridor and a tall, handsome boy with a basketball in his hands walking toward him. The boy wore a bright bunny smile, like a silly wolfhound, his eyes full of adoration.