єριѕσ∂є 17

Seokjin was too painful to walk after the chemotherapy. This time he didn't refuse Taehyung when he held his hand to help him to lie on the bed in Taehyung's office for a rest. They both kept silent, but Taehyung strongly felt that an unspeakable feeling in the heart became stronger than ever. Taehyung was sure that he had lost his heart to Seokjin.

Seokjin face was as pale as the white sheet on bed. His eyes were dull and inanimate. Taehyung gave him a cup of hot water, "Drink some water?"

Seokjin didn't answer, and only murmured after quite a while, "I'm cold…"

No blanket was available here, as Taehyung barely slept in the office. Taehyung couldn't find anything but Seokjin's light tan down jacket, which was so heavy, "I can only use this coat as a blanket for now...."  So he covered Seokjin with it.

Seokjin tightly hugged the down jacket. His pinched face surrounded with the fox fur on the brim of the jacket hat boasted kind of morbid fascination. He seemed extremely fragile at the moment.

"Your body's condition is not great, you should consider being hospitalize." sitting beside Seokjin, Taehyung thought for a while before speaking again. "You won't be able to hide your illness, you should tell your loved ones at least. Trying to endure it on your own is too suffering."

Seokjin slowly regained his consciousness. His eyes were gentle as before, and his mood was always restrained. He softly shook his head, "I don't want to stay in hospital. I will live as long as God allows me to live."

The one with ultimate love for his or her partner would struggle for survival and live for her or him. Happy life had become a distant dream for Seokjin, so he just let nature take its course. If Seokjin was lucky enough to die early, then his love for Jungkook would end at the same day.

Taehyung could perceive that Seokjin life was not as simple as he previously imagined. He couldn't figure it out, but he didn't ask anything.

Seokjin knew very well that he had caused a lot of trouble for Doctor Kim. When he felt better, he thanked him with politeness and was immediately ready to leave.

"I'll call you again when it's time for the next chemotherapy appointment." Taehyung was unable to make him stay, so he only came out with such a poor excuse to call him again.

It took a few seconds for Seokjin to realize what Taehyung meant. However, he only replied with a nod.

Seokjin could see that Taehyung was hesitating to say something, as his facial expression betrayed him. After a while, as Seokjin was curiously waiting, Taehyung suddenly said, "Your body might not be able to withstand it, so you should stop nightly activities for now..."

Surprisingly, Seokjin didn't feel too embarrassed. On the contrary, He was slightly moved by Taehyung kindness, so he nodded obediently.

Looking at his back as Seokjin was walking away, Taehyung unconsciously felt that his heart was also taken away.

Seokjin spent the rest of the day in bed when he got home. He didn't eat anything; instead he vomited five times, and the blackish green bile was almost thrown up.

Meanwhile, the four kittens were meowing around him. They cuddled up against his neck. He was warmed and touched by their soft fur.

He thought that Jungkook wouldn't come home. But he did come home, though it was late. It seemed that Jungkook began to turn more attention to Seokjin again, instead of showing no concern at all.

Jungkook seemed to have recovered interest in sex with Seokjin. Jungkook drank a little alcohol tonight in the business dinner, and he affectionately kept calling him "baby', as if he didn't mind the smell of cats on his body.

Jungkook was at the age with strong sexual desire. When Seokjin was perfectly healthy in the past, he was barely able to satisfy Jungkook, not to mention now. They already had sex last night, but tonight Jungkook was eager to fuck him again.  

He got used to pampering Jungkook. What Taehyung said in the morning was in one ear and out the other. He forced himself to be soft enough in Jungkook's arms, and pretended to be ready for the violent and animal-like thrusts of him, regardless of the feeble body and discomfort.

During the whole process, Seokjin consistently bit his lips to hold back his moans out of pain, but he didn't make any complain. Instead of begging for stop, he tightly hugged Jungkook's neck while groaning in a low voice, repeatedly, "Kookie, please harder... ahh... faster...."

Feeling aroused, Jungkook began another round of barbaric thrusts, but with no kiss at all. Out of sudden, the storm finally came to a halt while Jungkook jetted sperms all inside his skinny body. As Jungkook was satisfied, he murmured a name to his ear, "...Jimin-nie..."

Seokjin heart instantly broken into pieces.

He was not the only one Jungkook cared about.