єριѕσ∂є 34

Seokjin woke up very early when it was still dark. Looking outside from the window, there were still street lights and shop signs lighting. He had not slept well for a long time, especially recently, when he suffered from habitual insomnia. So he often woke up after falling asleep. It was even rare for him to sleep for three or four hours continuously.

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom and looking at the pale and morbid person reflected on it, he asked lightly, “Have you ever lived a happy life in your life?”

No one answered him. Then Seokjin smiled and spat a sink of blood.

He knew that his disease began to worsen. When he first saw the internal bleeding under his eyelids through the mirror, he even felt sick of looking in the mirror. But even though he did not look at himself, there were more and more bruise marks on his body, most of which were on his ribs under the armpit. At first glance, he really seemed to have suffered domestic violence.

Sometimes, Seokjin didn't want to think too much, but he couldn’t control himself. He always told himself that it was normal for Jungkook to play outside. So it was good enough for him to be willing to go home. ‘What else do I want?’ But self-consolation had no use now. He became more and more sensitive and out of control. The physical and mental torture let him gradually lose himself who was ever gentle and cultured.

As things had developed to this point, Seokjin told himself that it was time to give up. After fourteen years, the two men lost the good side of themselves after seeing too much of the reality. And the last bit of romance between them were going to disappear in the completely shattering life. At last, someone finally woke up and it was time to be over.

Giving up didn’t mean that he didn’t love Jungkook anymore. It's just that he was too tired to love the person, so he should spare some respect for himself. That's it. Whether it was a secret crush or mutual gratification, if there was still a glimmer of hope for them at last, he would never be willing to give up.

The gauze on the finger was already soaked in blood. Luckily, the blood had been stopped after the night. He changed a piece of clean gauze for himself while thinking that he shouldn’t get himself injured again otherwise it would be inconvenient to do anything like now.

He had no appetite, but his cats needed to be fed. These cats had been spoiled so badly by Seokjin that they didn’t eat the packaged cat food. As soon as they were hungry, they would pester Seokjin like brats to ask for freshly made food.

So he just had to make some food for these cats after taking the medicine. Seokjin was stunned and doubted whether he had been a wrong place when he heard the doorbell. After a few more knocks at the door, he realized that it was his home indeed.

He turned off the heat and opened the door, thinking it was the day that the clerk of the property company came to check the water meter again. But he didn't expect that it was a strange boy standing outside the door.

This boy was really good-looking. He had delicate features, with white skin, a pointed chin, and sentimental eyes. But his eyes were still red and swollen. There was a thought flashing across his mind, but he didn’t catch it.

“…Who are you looking for?”

“Excuse me, are you Kim Seokjin? My name is Jimin. I would like to have a chat with you.” The vague shadow in the mind of Seokjin finally appeared clearly. And the idea he just had was that the appearance type of this boy was Jeon Jungkook’s favorite.