єριѕσ∂є 35

With the stubbornness on his beautiful face, Jimin was very firm as if he was demonstrating he would never fall behind, “If at that time, the person beside him was me, I would also be able to endure it.”

Seokjin’s fingers were shaking. Maybe. But who would know the result? He only knew that at that time Jungkook didn't have many entertainments or so many friends who would like to help him at the loss of their own lives or a lover who really loved him and was willing to bear hardships together with this person.

So Seokjin smiled with some cold sharpness in his voice, “Do you like him? Why?”

"I love him very much," Jimin said determinedly. “There is no reason needed to love someone. Certainly, he is a perfect man in my mind.”

It was good to be young. When you said something childish but you didn't realize it, people only thought you were such a simple and pure person.

Seokjin felt a little colder than before. As he touched his forehead, it seemed that he had a worse fever, making him even hard to talk. “A man like him… good-looking, knows how to take care of you gently and speak many sweet words. No wonder you like him.”

He began to feel that the chill on his body was seeping into his heart, as if a slit was made on the barrier that had been blocking wind and rain for him, with cold wind storming in fiercely now.

“Right... If Jungkook hyung likes someone, he is reluctant to let this person feel wronged. He will draw for you, pick flowers for you, and fight for you. And even in bed, he will not want to see you cry.” Gradually, Seokjin himself did not even know what he was talking about. He felt so dizzy that he couldn’t even discriminate his mood in a trance.

It was not clear whether he was sad or unreconciled, or he just wanted to indulge in his own fantasy by deluding himself.

The door of the guest room was not tightly closed. Now it was opened a crack by the cats who were already quite dissatisfied due to hunger. They might have scratched at the door for a long time.

When Jimin saw these cats coming through the crack, he suddenly turned as pale as Seokjin.

Seokjin came to his mind and asked after a short pause, “Are you afraid of cats?”

“He... Didn't he hate animals the most?”

Seokjin softly caress these cats gently that were rubbing against the bottom of his trousers, and uttered in a light tone, “He is a man who can be persuaded by soft approaches but not be cowed by force. Be very affectionate with him, throw a gentle tantrum and he won't be able to do anything. Except for giving you the cold shoulder for a few days, but that's nothing too hard to endure....”

The tone of Seokjin was so gentle that he did not seem to realize that he was teaching another person how to win affection and care from the man he liked.

But Jimin appeared to be more disappointed. In fact, when Seokjin began to talk about how good Jungkook would be to the person he really liked, he knew that no matter how self-deceiving he was, he couldn’t change the fact that Jeon Jungkook really didn’t love him.

Jimin thought that it was natural for a man to be fickle and indifferent, that the older just didn’t know how to love others and that all the hurtful words Jungkook had said were unintentional.

But he was wrong. Jungkook would not accompany him to do anything that couples did. Jungkook had never coaxed him with sweet words, let alone drew pictures and picked flowers for him. He was also wondering whether Jungkook was really reluctant to make the man he loved cry in bed. All Jimin knew was that he was often hurt when he had sex with Jungkook at first, and that man was fierce in bed showing no tenderness. At that time, Jimin often cried. When he was in severe pain, he would cry and beg Jungkook, which the older never cared about. He only hated Jimin’s crying. Sometimes he only threw a sentence disgustedly like, “I’ll find anyone else if you really can’t stand it.”

When his dog was forced to be discarded, Jimin begged Jungkook for a whole week. Certainly, he had tried to persuade him in a coquettish manner. And he was even willing to play BDSM so as to keep his dog although Jungkook wasn’t skillful at it. As a result, Jimin almost died, and the dog was given away.

Standing up from the sofa, Jimin thought to himself, ‘Why have you done this? Do you come here to humiliate yourself? Now that Jungkook keeps a man fragile as pale at home and is reluctant to beat or hurt him in sex, surely he isn’t worth my love.’

But Jimin could not reconcile himself to the fact somehow. Why couldn’t he be comparable with this man in front of him? Was it just because this man had suffered a lot with Jungkook? It was not that he couldn't do it, but he hadn’t been born earlier to have the chance.

Jimin began to laugh. His smile was as beautiful and clean as a garden of jasmine, “Did you guys argued last night?”

“Seriously, every time he gets angry, he will go to my place. He always has this childish temperament,” Jimin complained helplessly, “I keep advising him to quit angering himself like this, But he said he could not let go of the old lover. We are all men, so I absolutely understand him. Isn't it simply because he sees the relationship between the two of you as family?”

Jimin slowly put on his coat and smiled, “But Jungkook is really determined to completely cut off all his fling just like that. Tossing away the ring which had been worn for ten years. Although it's nothing valuable, at least it is the gift from someone who loves him so much, right? I felt bad so I kept it for you, why not we arrange another time for me to bring it over for you?”

Seokjin felt so much pain in his heart that he couldn’t say a word. His hands were cold, with his fingers, lips, and even his whole body trembling. He, who tried hard to bear the pain, pointed to the door and said with his teeth gnashed, “Get out!”

Jimin raised his eyebrows and directly left without tangling with Seokjin.

At the moment the door was closed, Seokjin fell on his knees with a bang. He pressed the back of his hands against his lips, but a large amount of blood was seeping through his fingers.

‘Finally, I know the feeling of being stricken with grief now.

I’d die soon and end all of this.’