єριѕσ∂є 9

At first, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin were ordinary classmates. Jungkook was admitted to their high school as a student skilled in art. He excelled at sport but disliked studying. He always slept or drew pictures in class. In contrast with him, Kim Seokjin was a straight-A student who was good-looking and very popular among their classmates and teachers. Although he was not voluble and gregarious, he was well received because of his gentle smile which could melt people's hearts.

Afterwards, they became desk-mates by accident. The first thing Jungkook said to Seokjin was "There's a nice smell coming from you."

Seokjin's grandfather had got a yard full of the jasmines. In the florescence, their house was full of the fragrance of jasmine flowers and he was wearing the same fragrance.

The next day, Seokjin picked some jasmine flowers and gave them to Jungkook. "Here are the jasmine flowers that my grandfather is growing."

In Jungkook point of view, he feels like he watching a person who smiling like an angel. When Seokjin didn't get a reply, he thought that Jungkook don't want it. So Jungkook gave him a big smile, rubbed his head and said, "Thank you."

From that moment on, they gradually grew closer.

When Jungkook was also afraid of being scolded by their class teacher, he sometimes would come to school early and only asked Seokjin for the exercise book as bold as brass, "Jin, can I copy your homework? I haven't finished it. Help me, please." Seokjin always compromised with him.

Jungkook often took Seokjin to watch his basketball games and had him keep his coat and water bottle. The adorers of Jungkook were upset but could do nothing since he only allowed Seokjin to touch his belongings. Every time Seokjin was present, Jungkook up a good performance as if he had taken stimulants.

Everytime and everyday, Jungkook mouth was full of Seokjin's names with a adorable bunny smile. That day where Jungkook ask Seokjin to bring him to see the jasmine flowers together.

In early June of that year, Seokjin took Jungkook to his grandfather's yard to see the jasmine flowers which were about to wither. They walked slowly for more than an hour before they arrived at the grandfather's house. When they were near the yard, a slight breeze rose, wafting the lovely scent of flowers to them.

Jungkook suddenly held Seokjin, leaning his head against his's neck. He took a sniff and said with smiling eyes, "It's the same fragrance as yours. You smell nice."

Seokjin blushed at his words.

From then on, Jungkook began to study hard. He stopped playing basketball during breaks; instead, he drew pictures.

One day the physics teacher asked Jungkook to move the exercise books of all the students to his office. A gust of wind blew over their desk and opened Jungkook's sketch book. Seokjin heart skipped a beat at the sight of the pictures in sketch book which was full of his's portraits. Jungkook had drawn Seokjin carefully from every angle, and every lifelike portrait seemed to speak his love.

In the final exam of Senior Two, Seokjin got the first place and Jungkook took the second. He asked Seokjin out and held his hand at the end of an alley. He gave Seokjin a book of Na Tae-Jo and said in a soft, loving voice, "I have heard that you like Na Tae-Jo's poetry, so I bought this book for you. I hope that you will love this book, and love me too!"

At that time, Jeon Jungkook was seventeen years old and they fell in love. They had been together for fourteen years and went through many ups and downs.

Now, Jungkook was thirty-one years old, and Seokjin was thirty.