єριѕσ∂є 66

Seokjin's condition worsened. He had headaches and felt nauseous day after day. He was covered with bruises due to the subcutaneous hemorrhage.

Taehyung didn't even dare to touch him. His heart broke for Him. Seokjin didn't want to trouble him, he just endured and said nothing no matter how painful he was.

It had become Taehyung's routine that he would sleep after watching Seokjin fell asleep. He was a light sleeper that would wake up because of the slightest movement. This day, he suddenly woke up finding the younger crying in his sleep. His forehead was covered with a thin layer of cold sweat. Whimpering quietly, he mumbled, "My... my chest hurt..."

All he did was mumble in his dreams even he was in so much pain. Just quit sucking everything up on your own. Taehyung turned up the bedlight a little. He stroked Seokjin's feeble back, "It's okay, I'm here... Don't worry, it will all be over soon..."

Seokjin grabbed Taehyung by his waist. His tears damped his pajama, searing his skin. His forehead was hot. He had a fever again in the middle of the night.

Taehyung wanted to get him two cold wet towels but Seokjin hugged him even tighter the moment he had the tendency to leave. He shouted in a soft, poor tone, "Don't go... Kookie, Please..."

Taehyung's eyes were suddenly reddened, he gently petted Seokjin's back and said in a low voice, "I'm not leaving... Kookie isn't leaving..." Taehyung stared at Seokjin for a long time and he very carefully stroked aside his sweaty sticky hair, thinking to himself, 'I deserve it.'

He didn't feel aggrieved, angry or painful. All he had was the futile jealousy. He couldn't decide who was in the depth of Seokjin's heart and he didn't want him to suffer. He had no desire of taking anything from the younger at the moment. As it had come to this far, he had nothing else to ask for, he just didn't want him to regret.

Taehyung woke up very early in the morning, he went downstairs to soak the beans as he'd like Seokjin to have fresh soybean milk as soon as he woke up.

He stood in the kitchen blankly. He stayed up all night long, having nightmares once he closed his eyes. He saw the young Seokjin in his blue and white school uniform running to him, on one side of his cheek, there was his little dimple, his smile was clean and cute. Tae also smiled and opened up his arms trying to hug him but Seokjin ran straight past him into the ocean in a distance and sunk himself into the abyss.

It was a bad omen at any rate.

Taehyung sighed, he took his cellphone out to check the date. One week later, it would be Seokjin's birthday. How time flew.

While the cellphone was still in his hand, which suddenly rang. He glanced the number as he came to earth, 'Jeon Jungkook again.'

He now felt calm towards this man. He'd better spend the time taking care of Seokjin, because he didn't want to waste time on trifles.

"What do you want?"

Jungkook sounded weak and hoarse, "Is Seokjin with you?" He was now at the hospital, alcoholic poisoning plus the heart attack. Last night, Assistant Jung was worried about him so he came to his house. He knocked on the door but no one answered. Luckily, he had the spare key, or else, Jungkook would be in real danger.

"He is still sleeping," Taehyung couldn't be bothered to waste his breath with him. He picked up the phone just because he didn't want to receive endless calls from the other, "Speak or I'll hang up."

Jungkook couldn't get through this tough time. He was weak both physically and emotionally, wanting company. He lay in bed thinking, 'Seokjin must hurt one hundred times more than him in his chemotherapies but he was all alone. Having to lie here for a long time in order to mister u enough strength to go home...' The more he thought, he sadder he got. Jungkook even wished himself could suffer more because he could at least somewhat feel the pain Seokjin had been through.

He missed Seokjin so much. He couldn't see him, but could only make phone calls. Not until he coughed for a while, did he manage to steady his breath. "Then... can I listen to him? I won't wake him up. I just... want to hear his breathing."

Taehyung sneered, he could finally let out his emotions that he repressed since last night. "President Jeon, you disgust me very much. Are you putting up this tragic drama with me? Huh? Am I the wretched homewrecker in your story? Don't forget it, you willingly brought those into your bed, Seokjin was abandoned by you long ago. What's your charade here? If you had generously let him go, I would've respected you more!" Yes... You abandoned him first but why did you leave a mark on his heart? Seriously... It can't be a fair game.

"I'll hang up then. Please take good care of him."

Taehyung wanted to smash the phone onto the ground but he controlled himself because the shouting Seokjin made in his dreams last night flashed in his mind. Love overcame jealousy.

Seokjin was still in sleep when he got upstairs, probably because the fever was just gone and he was very exhausted.

He bent down and tucked the younger in, took his phone out after a brief pause. He took a photo of Seokjin in sleep. The light was dark and the angle was bad. It was a lousy shot.

He sent the photo to Jungkook. He thought for a second and saved it on his phone.