єριѕσ∂є 10

Seokjin tilted his head with a desolate look on his face. He gawked at the dark corridor and recalled their sweet days with the fragrance of jasmine flowers. When Jungkook was seventeen, he coaxed Seokjin into having sex with him on his birthday. Now Seokjin could only remember the pain when they first made love. The sweetness and love between them disappeared as the years went by. Now only disappointment was left.

These years Jungkook had seen lots of beautiful girls and boys. He got fed up with Seokjin monotony. Moreover, Seokjin lost the fragrance of jasmine flowers and became pale and weak due to housework and illness.

After a while, the door was opened from the inside. Jungkook looked down at him and said coldly, "If you are not coming in then continue to stay outside, choose one."

Seokjin struggled to stand up with his numb legs and took faltering steps to
the bathroom, suffering the heartache for the affection between them wore off. The most painful thing was not you never got true love, but that the best you got was gone now.

Jungkook originally intended to vent his remaining anger on Seokjin as he really got irritated by the cruelty of his words, wondering what was wrong with Seokjin who even dared to break up with him now. But Jungkook froze at the sight of Seokjin shirt stained with blood.

Seokjin took off his clothes, turned on the hot shower and stood under it. The hot water flowed through his whole body, washing every inch of his skin. He looked thinner in the steam.

"What were you doing outside the door?" Jungkook asked with the bloodstained shirt in his hands.

"My nose was bleeding." He answered in a flat tone and lifted his hand to wipe the water from his face.

"Why didn't you knock? Did you really think that I wouldn't let you into the house?" Jungkook threw the bloodstained shirt aside. He shut the bathroom door and walked toward Seokjin, while he stripped off his clothes and threw them in the laundry basket.

Jungkook held Seokjin in his arms and kissed him, his hands groping Seokjin from the waist to the chest. Jungkook slowly frowned and complained, "Have you taken drugs? You are skinny now."

Seokjin shook his head and said nothing.

Jungkook ignored his indifference and reached out his hand to turn down the shower. Then he pinned Seokjin against the
wall and kissed him hard on the lips, his hand kneading Seokjin waist, one of his erogenous zones.

Seokjin shivered when his back touched the icy cold ceramic tiles. He was too tired to cater with him. Jungkook tried his best to arouse his desire, which only made Seokjin feel sick.

"Let me go, I don't want to do it. I'm tired." Seokjin turned his head and closed his eyes with exhaustion.

Jungkook paused for a second, and reached out a hand to grab Seokjin chin. "You're not willing to be touched by me?" he said angrily with a suspicious look. Seokjin felt pain and tried to push Jungkook's hand away, but he failed.

He gave up struggling and said chillily, "Yes."

It was like a bomb exploding in Jungkook's heart, which completely kindled his anger.

"I got it." he sneered and turned off the shower. Then he caught Seokjin by the wrist and pulled him out of the bathroom. "I will have you today. I will see if there is still anything left inside your stomach from that man you met this afternoon."

Seokjin heart was broken when he heard these slanderous remarks. Jungkook dragged him to the master bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. Seokjin began to suffer from dizzy spells.

They both didn't dry themselves, so the sheet soon got wet. The temperature in the room was low because Jungkook didn't turn on the air-conditioner. Seokjin lay on the bed, feeling cold all over, his body slightly shivering.

Jungkook was much taller than he was 14 years ago. He was 185 centimeters in height now, with kind of oppressive momentum. Seokjin used to feel secure and protected when he was with him, but now he only felt panic.

He struggled hard to get free because he didn't want to be treated as a tool of venting lust by Jungkook. It would bring humiliation on him. But at this moment, Jungkook had lost his marbles. These two days he was overwhelmed with the subconscious anxiety and fear of losing his spouse so that he needed to screw Seokjin and make sure that he wouldn't leave him. Otherwise, he would get insane.

Jungkook tied the necktie around Seokjin wrist, pulled him closer to his chest and plunged deep into him. Seokjin didn't feel good but had no strength to escape. Jungkook was still young and strong enough to trap him in his arms. So he gave up struggling and fell into despair since it just felt like a… rape.

That night, Seokjin suffered a lot. He even wished that he could die at once. Jungkook hurt him because he failed to well control his strength. He began to bleed from below. It was hard for him to stop bleeding because he had the coagulopathy.