єριѕσ∂є 67

Time went by intimidatingly fast, Taehyung no longer saw Seokjin in a doctor-patient way, he no longer kept close attention on how bad the situation he was in; he no longer planned for the worst. But even so, he clearly knew that... The life of a terminal stage leukemia patient who doesn't take medical treatment or medications couldn't last long.

It had been a week since Jungkook called. That man didn't call him again but it was probably the right move. If Jungkook had the last bit of his conscientiousness, he would feel guilty to the younger in a condition like that.

Seokjin still went to the french windows to enjoy the little gardens from the second floor when his mind was clear. Sometimes, the dog and kitties would sneak into the garden and damaged the plants when it lacked Taehyung's protection. Every time he looked down through the transparent window, he felt calm inside as if he floated in the air totally relaxed.

He had found a book that quite interested him a few days ago. He had been reading it for several days, it was a book with pictures, called '100 Places You Must Go In Your Life'.

Taehyung sat next to him when he read the book and his dark brown eyes dimmed as he saw the title.

Seokjin noticed  he smiled and rubbed one side of Tae's waist with his foot. His navy blue coral velvet sock failed to cover his snow-white ankle, which was extremely pretty.

The tickles on Seokjin’s foot from Taehyung finally erased the deep sorrow in his eyes.

"I'll give this book to you once I finish reading it," Seokjjn smiled, "You gotta go to every place in this book twice, okay?"

‘The second time... is a remedy.’

"Tomorrow is your birthday." Taehyung didn't answer him, but leaned on Seokjin shoulder and snuggled with him intimately.

He nodded, "I've been waiting for very long. The birthday present you prepared has been tantalizing me for more than half a month."

Taehyung kissed his cheek in a smile, his eyes were full of happiness and love, "You have been tantalizing me for half a year."

Seokjin rolled his eyes at him and went back to his book. He had enough of those words but the pictures cheered him up. He had read this book over and over.

He was quite cheerful today, he didn't feel drowsy. When he read enough, he leaned on Taehyung and let his mind fly.

Tae held Seokjin in his arms so that he could lean on his chest. "What's on your mind?" When he talked, his chest gently shook. The shake numbed Seokjin's ear.

"You."

"I don't believe you."

"It's true," Seokjin smiled, "My life's worth it. I end up with such a good man."

"What do you meam, end up with?" Taehyung felt a bit unhappy, "You keep your mind drifting away. You talk, I hurt."

The younger chuckled, the heat from his mouth warmed Taehyung's heart.

Their dinner was little dumpling Taehyung made, which the younger ate quite a lot. He seemed to have a better appetite than before.