єριѕσ∂є 33

Perhaps it was the indifferent look of Seokjin that made Jungkook, who wanted to apologize to him and turn over a new leaf, depressed. He remembered that it was easy to coax Seokjin who had a peaceful character. Therefore, as long as Jungkook could make an apology, everything would be easy to be dealt with.

But this time, he was unusual.

It didn’t mean that Seokjin was too hysterical or fierce to be persuaded. He even didn’t complain or get angry although he suffered so much. But what had changed? Seokjin had no habitual smile at the sight of him. His cheeks were so thin that dimples could not be seen completely, and even his eyes were dark and sad.

“I have some matters outside to take care of. It's been really hectic these past two years, and I definitely neglected you, but what should I do? The reason I worked so hard, isn't it all just for you. You know that I don’t want you to feel wronged...” Jungkook held Seokjin shoulder, and said, mixing the truth with falsehoods,
and then even felt a surge of love and desire for him. At last he could not help thinking that these were indeed the thoughts in his youth, when he tried to make every effort to give Seokjin a bright future.

At this point, Seokjin felt upset unprecedentedly. When he went to the hospital to accept physical examination and get the medical certificate, or he was too painful to stand up after the chemotherapy, or he was alone at home and had a fever for a whole day, which degree had his pain reached? He didn’t not know how to describe it, but he knew clearly that it couldn’t be summarized by the word “grievance”. The “grievance” was only for one who was deeply loved and could act as a spoiled child and complain to the person who cared for him/her. And it was a blame full of affectionateness, self-will and self-confidence. It was not for a pathetic guy like him, who just had to get used to consoling himself.

There was no one caring for you, so did you have any qualifications to feel wronged?

He didn't want to listen to Jungkook's sweet words full of lies. Jungkook just wanted to get a peace of mind after he hurt others through begging for forgiveness, hoping then the latter would be as gentle and affectionate as before, while he would still be the man who couldn’t refuse the “invitations” from other bosses.

It was disgusting!

He tore himself from Jungkook's arms, and then stood up, enduring the pain.

“Seokjin, cut it out!” Jungkook held his wrist.

Suddenly looking back, Seokjin stared into Jungkook’s eyes, as his mouth was too painful to say anything. Cut it out? What did he do to make this man fail to stand it anymore?

Jungkook was stung hard by the cold and sharp eyes of his spouse, but he still did not let go of Seokjin and held his wrist, “Seokjin, I know I went too far yesterday night. Hit me, scold me all you want. I am willing to give you any explanation you want. So please stop making me worried.”

“With my body struggling to even stand up, hit you?” Seokjin’s voice was hoarse, hard enough to make his words clear. “With the condition that my tongue is in, here I can barely speak a sentence, scold you? Plead for you to give me an explanation?”

Seokjin could not help coughing again, looking paler. It didn’t take too much time before Jungkook let go of Seokjin, who then struggled to enter the bathroom.