Twenty one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

Mr. Reality and Ms. Dreamer

' What's taking them so long? ' Seung Ri asked as he scratches his head. He was walking lazily heading to the old storage room together with his friends and Jiyong. Since they have already finished all their works and the only thing left is those fabrics they decided to fetch the girls, since they don't really have the patience to wait. ' Probably they're having a hard time looking for it, you know that old storage room is really a mess, ' Daesung suggested as he pull a yawn and stretch his arms upward. ' Whatever it is let's just hurry and I wanna sleep, ' Youngbae added.

' HELP!! PLEASE HELP!! ' Bom desperately shouted as she kept on pounding on the door. She was doing that like forever but it seems like no one can hear her pleads and cry. ' Bom, ' Dara weakly called her as Bom stood up and went to her in a flash. ' Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Dara are you okay? I'm sorry!! Oh my! You're still bleeding. What should we do it keeps on bleeding!! ' Bom cried in panic, tears ran down her cheeks as her shaking hands gently pressed on Dara's bleeding head. ' Stop crying silly, it will take something much worst than this to kill me, ' Dara weakly mocked her as she tried standing up, hoping that she can lift the self on her own. But curse the shock that still running in her veins which made her weak. She can't lift the self it was heavier than she expected. And even with Bom's help they can't lift it. ' I'm sorry, ' Bom cried more. ' Sshh... its okay Bommie, ' Dara weakly assured her.

' Oh, this storage room is lock, ' Daesung said as he saw the closed door of the storage room. ' Aishh, I bet those two ditched already, ' Seung Ri added while clicking his tongue. ' That's impossibe, ' TOP remarked knowingly. ' Whatever let's just find them, ' Seung Ri stated with a roll of an eye.

Upon hearing the mumblings outside Bom quickly went to the door and pounded it as loudly as she can. ' HELP!!! HELP US!! PLEASE DARA NEEDS YOUR HELP!! ' she shouted on the top of her lungs despite the cracking voice all thanks to her tears. ' Bom?! Bom, is that you?! ' Jiyong asked back. Bom can't almost decipher how happy she is that it was their friends. ' OPPA! Help! Dara!! Bleeding!! Shelf!! Help!! ' she shouted back, her words are not making sense but that's all she can utter she's so scared right now and Dara needs help as quick as possible.

' What happened?!! ' Youngbae shouted back. ' There's no time for that! ' TOP injected. ' Get away from the door fairytale freak! ' he added in a loud and stern voice. Bom quickly stood up and follow what he said. Jiyong quickly pounded the door's lock using a metal pipe that Seung Ri found in the corner of the storage room. As soon as the padloc broke, Seung Ri kicked the door.

As the door slammed open a crying and terribly shaking Bom welcomed them. ' Where's Dara?! ' Jiyong worriedly asked. ' Here quick!! ' Bom shouted as she paced quickly to Dara with them trailing behind them. ' Fuck! ' Jiyong cursed out loud upon seeing the girl he loves the most bleeding and about to lose her consciousness. Anger, fear and whole lot of unexplainable emotions raced in his veins as he quickly went to lift the shelf. ' Wow, you're cursing perv, ' Dara weakly stated. ' Don't talk everything's gonna be okay, ' Jiyong gently said as he lifted the shelf together with the boys.

A loud thud echoed in the whole storage room as they literally just trashed the shelf. Jiyong quickly bent down as he gently scope Dara in his arms. ' I'll take her to the infirmary, ' Jiyong said. ' You don't have to ask permission, just move. ' TOP answered in a low voice, as his fist tigthen trying to control the surge of unidentified emotions that's slowly eating him. Jiyong just nodded as he walk, no, as he jogged out of the storage room with Dara on his arms.