Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

When She arrives

[another short chappie~!]

' Oh My Gahd! I'm so gonna be late!! ' Dara shouted as she dashed at their gate while still pulling the zipper of her bag. ' Dear take care! And send my regards to the boys and to your handsome boyfriend, ' her mother exclaimed while smiling and waving at her happily, Dara rolled her eyes yet gave her a small nod. ' I love you mom, I love dad too, ' she grinned at her mother who just smiled sweetly at her. ' We love you too dear, ' her mother replied. Its always been like that eversince she can remember. She is vocal on how she love her parents despite her gangster and badass attitude. She loves her parents and who cares about what people think. If she cares about it from the beginning she should have been much perfect than Kwon Jiyong, her boyfriend by the way.

She heaved as sigh as she dashed her way out of their place towards to her school. Her neighbors will greet her happily whether its an ahjumma, ahjushi, a child, a thug, or garbage collector they would never fail to call her attention, greet her or just wave their hands at her. She would smile at them and greet them back, remember she's boyish and quite a gangster she's not an ice cold princess so there's no reason not to greet them back.

She punch her hand in the air as she was able to enter the school gate before it closes. Actually she was even 10 minutes earlier. A wide and proud grin spread in her lips as she dashed towards her friends who was walking ahead of her.

' Mornin' guys! ' she greeted happily as she playfully hang her arms around Seung Ri and Daesung which is quite difficult thanks to the height difference but thanks to her super high gothic boots that difference is conquered. If only she could also just use something like the boots to ease the diference between her and the guy she loves which is her boyfriend by the way, life could have been much easier.

She just shook her thoughts away. ' Mornin! ' the boys happily greeted her with a smile. ' Eh? Where's Jiyong? ' Youngbae asked upon finally noticing that the couple didn't arrived together. ' Don't tell me you already broke up, ' Daesung trailed off as they all look at her with expression oozing with curiousity. 

' Oh please spare me with that, he can't accompany me today he has lots of work, ' Dara said while rolling her eyes. ' Lots of work? ' TOP repeated in wonder. ' In case you all forgot the cultural fest is next week, ' Dara answered irritably. A synchronized 'Ohh' came straight from her friends mouth as they nodded their head knowingly.

' Wait a second he's not part of the student council right? Nor a president of a club right? ' Seung Ri asked as he turned to Dara. ' Yup he's not but then the SC Pres. ask for his help so that's why, ' Dara plainly answered earning another round of a synchronized 'Ohh' and nods. ' That's what comes in being a good student, responsibility, ' Seung Ri clicked his tongue earning soft chuckles from his friends.

' Wait! How come you're not late? and to boost your even 10 minutes earlier! Is the world nearing its end!? ' Daesung exclaimed with exaggeration which earn him a smack in the head coming straight form our Goddess. ' No really, how come? ' Youngbae asked facing Dara while wearing a knowing slash quite evil smirk, I don't have any idea how that smirk look like just picture it out yourself. hehe.

' What? Don't you believe in miracles? ' Dara said chuckling. ' Oh please be honest, ' TOP said rolling his eyes. ' Fine! ' Dara exclaimed. ' He slept at our house, ' she added while grumpily crossing her arms on her chest. The boys was about to laugh and tease her when she suddenly stop them. ' Not one word, ' she warned making the boys cleared their throat and hold their laughters.

Then all of a sudden seems like all the students time stopped miraculously and everything went to slow mo, well except for the Bigbang who don't have any idea why they were in that mode. So since they're also one curious individuals they turned around to look at the one who seemingly made everything in their school slow mo.