Twenty seven

CHAPTER Twenty-Seven:

Call part 2

' Uhmm, Ji, ' Dara called as she shifted her body facing her oh so gorgeous boyfriend who still has his eyes close and has a morning hair. ' hmmm, ' Jiyong moaned in answer still with eyes closed pulling her closer to him as he planted a small kiss on her forehead. ' Does... does she knew about us? ' Dara asked hesitating while staring at her guy's face. Jiyong fluttered his eyes open as it met Dara's. A smile emerged in his lips as he clear the strands of her hair that was covering her face. ' Ofcourse, I'm proud of what we have babe, ' he smiled at her making her blush. Jiyong pull her closer as he claimed her lips and kissed her sweetly as they both drown in bliss. 

Jiyong then wrapped his arm at her waist as he pulled her at the top of him as they deepen their kiss. Their lips parted as they were panting for air. ' You taste sweet, ' Jiyong whispered. ' I taste alcohol stupid, ' Dara scowled as she pushed herself up and stepped out of the bed. ' Jagiya, it's saturday, let's sleep more, ' Jiyong said as he sat down while looking at her. ' I need to take a bath babe, ' Dara answered absentmindedly as she grabbed a towel. ' Woah! Call me that again! ' Jiyong exclaimed like a child. 

' Call you what? ' Dara asked not looking at him while blushing deep red. ' Jagiya! Call me that again! ' Jiyong whine while pouting. Dara looked at him, eyes widen. Controlling the fan girl that was raging inside her to come out. Unnie, just let it out. ' Jiyong you're being stupid! ' Dara hissed as she paced towards the bathroom. ' Yah! Yah! Why did it became Jiyong again! ' Jiyong exclaimed as he stood up and grabbed Dara's shoulder. ' Jagiya! ' Jiyong whine while being all cute. Dara rolled her eyes as she proceed to the bathroom as Jiyong whine. ' I need to bathe babe, ' Dara said before entering the bathroom. 

There were silence at first after the door was shut. A grin stretch in his lips as he started jumping up and down. He then rolled on the floor while shouting voiceless. He then rushed to the bed and jumped up and down while throwing all the pillows. 

Kwon Jiyong? Oh please. 

A knock on the door made him snapped from his childishness, as he quickly put everything in order and fix himself. ' Good morning young master, ' Mr. Yoon, the Kwon's butler, welcomed after he opened the door handing him a news paper. ' Sure, we'll be there in a minute, ' he said with a timid smile and nod. The butker then excused himself as Jiyong slowly closed the door. He then walked towards his coach sat and start reading the news paper as if nothing happened. 

Oppa. *facepalm*

...

The maids can't still stop not to feel giddy and not to giggle upon seeing our couple made their way to the dinning area hand in hand with little banterings. They can feel how the huge empty mansion was slowly being filled with happiness, its dull color was slowly being replace with bright swirling colors. The empty silence and the lonely table was all slowly being erased with her smiles, laugh, growls, frowns and grimace. Dara was not only giving life and happiness to Jiyong but she also bought happiness and relief for those who have witness the Jiyong's loneliness.

There were lots of food prepared on the table and to think it was only breakfast. Better start imagining Dara's eyes twinkling in what she's seeing as her mouth created a waterfalls. She's such a tiny glutton. She quickly sat down as Jiyong sat beside her and wrap his arm on her waist pulling her closer to him, as if he can't get enough of her. Dara rolled her eyes and let out a frustrated scowl. She thgen shifted her eyes on Mr. Yoon and the maids who were just on stand by waiting for their master's order.

' Why don't you all sit down and join us? ' Dara innocently asked as they shooked their heads. Jiyong shifted his eyes on them. ' Come on, are you afraid of this scumbag? ' Dara asked as she pointed Jiyong. They all shook their heads as they depended their master. ' Don't be afraid of him! He won't bite, ' Dara grinned. ' And beside if he did something to you just tell me I will give him a good beating! ' she added proudly. But then the servants just shook their heads with a nervous smile on their faces making Dara frown.