Seven

as promised haha 

CHAPTER SEVEN:

her lullaby

 It has been what? Almost one hour since Dara's parents left the house. And all she's doing was to avoid him, which she is doing in a secret by keeping herself 'busy'. But unknown to her Jiyong was just softly laughing at her  ' avoid-him-by-pretending-to-be-busy' tactics. She's doing it obviously, Jiyong can't almost count how many times did she wash the dishes, sweep the floor and a whole lot of house cleaning. Seriously their house is starting to be nominated for the most clean, err, cleaned house. 

When Jiyong went to the second floor of the house, Dara was finally able to breath and relax. She tirely plopped herself in the sofa as she stared at the ceiling. 

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!! Sandara Park you one pathetic bitchy bitch!! Why are you DESPERATELY avoiding him!?! Duh if ever she do something you can just kick his ass! 

But then he always make me weak just by whispering sweet nothings, just by touching and those sweet minty kisses....

A chill run down her spine as she mentally scold herself on how can she think stupid things like 'his sweet minty kisses'? Seriously!? She's the feared Sandara Park and she's being smitten away by some perverted dimwitted genius just by thinking about those moments with him. 

Looks like Mighty Kwon's charm is reall powerful, I mean super powerful that even me, scratch that, even our war goddess has fallen into. Well, the only cliche is that she would always break away from it.

' Don't let him rule you Dara!! ' she exclaimed as she stood up with fist in the air like she was doing some cheering. After finally realizin how stupid she look like she quickly took glance around her, checking if someone saw her. Talkig about rare stupidity, she's inside her house and its almost midnight. Aissh is her brain occupied with Jiyong that much?? Hmm, I smell something fishy, real fishy... keke.

She then heaved a sigh and lazily went upstairs to her room. She took a glance at the vacant room, where Jiyong will stay. She took another deep sigh, turned her gaze at her door knob as she grabbed it and open the door of her room. 

Upon entering her room she suddenly felt she's twice exhusted, physically, mentally and emotionally. All thanks to one great pervert that goes by the name Kwon Jiyong. She rolled her eyes with a hiss, walked to her bed and lazily slumped her body in the bed. 

Just a mere thought of him will exhust me...

What a great talent pervy, thanks alot for slowly ruining my life.

And she's mentally saying that which is mentally oozing with sarcasm as well. A mere thought? Come on goddess D, can't you be more honest? I mean you're thinking about him, and even how soft his lips is... 

Gulp. Okay, I'll zip my mouth now before I met death which goes by the name Sandara Park.

She was about to flutter her eyes close when suddenly someon bust in her door. She automatically get up and look at him. Oh yes, they're the only one in the house so the one who get inside her room is no other than her BOYFRIEND Kwon Jiyong. 

Dara's mouth slowly fell open as her eyes widen. Why wouldn't? Standing before her is Kwon with only towel hooked in his waist. His hair is wet, and his chest, small droplets of water are running into it. Yes, he don't have Youngbae's nor Daesung's body but why do she felt like she's eyeing into the world's sexiest man alive? Jiyong's eyes which were lock on the floor drifted to the all shock Dara. As their eyes met a smirked curved in his lips. 

She's all red haha!! Is she by any chance thinking of perverted things? 

No, it her first time seeing a man's body, minus the you know part. Its also her first time to see such sexy bod, despite your not really that manly strature oppa.