Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Forgiveness and Jealousy

He was supposed to be happy now that she's cuddling to him all by herself, now that she needed her to be this close to her. But then he's not, how can he be happy at her misery. He knew she's having some hard time now that she's into a fight with her own friend. And what's worst is he is called genius, he supposedly have a brilliant mind that can give birth to brilliant ideas but then he can't even think of a single word to make her feel better. He knew that being there by her side, giving her a warm hug will never be enough. He's starting to hate himself and he's starting to hate the fact that he's turning all dumb right now.

' Stop thinking unnecessary stuff perv, ' Dara chuckled at him as she pinched his nose. He frowned, thinking did he voiced out his thoughts out loud. ' Did I say something? ' he shyly mumbled. Dara shook her head as she tighten her embraced at him. ' Nope but your expression is enough for me to know, ' she said. A smile formed from his lips, again she never fails to amaze him. But then, his smile fell as he just thought that something is wrong.

Instead of him making her feel better, she's the one who made him feel better. 

' I'm just worried, ' Jiyong blurted out weakly. ' Don't be, its not like its your problem, ' she answered plainly which ofcourse sting on his side. Its true its never his problem but as her boyfriend he wanted to think that her problem is also his problem, forgetting the fact that they're only in a relationship thanks to the childish game they played. 

...

They finally arrived at the Art Museum. Dara is drain thanks to one sleepness night and one senseless fight with TOP. Yes, she do find the fight senseless, pretty senseless yet she can't seem to lower her pride. She has been with them since fourth grade and no matter what happen, no matter if she was the one at fault they would lower their pride for her. But seeing TOP not wanting to lower his pride, stress the hell in her. Though she wanted to apologize, she couldn't bring her self. And the biggest question is how do she apologize, she doesn't know, she don't have the slightest idea on how. 

Though she hate to admit it but TOP was right. She was all fucked up. She's not spending much time with them anymore. She would always be with Jiyong. She might hissed and frown outside but she can't deny that she was never that happy inside. She was drowning herself in the happiness she was feeling without noticing that she's slowly forgetting them. That she's slowly believing in this stupid dream, in this stupid game.

Dara was walking absent mindedly while holding her boyfriend's hand, who at that time can only sigh out of frustration. He swear if this continue he might lose all of his hair. Her, being like that, being all worked up is worrying the hell in him. If only he can fix it he could have done it the moment it all started but he knew that above all of people alive here on earth only Dara and TOP can fix their own problem. 

Jiyong was stopped on his track as Dara stopped to look at one particular painting. Dara gazed at the painting with pure admiration, she gazed at it like it was able to snatch her away from all her worries. 

Great work painting. How stupid can I get? This painting was able to ease her while I can't.

Those were the words that ran inside mighty G, as he also looked at the painting. It was a painting that portrays a forbidden love between an angel and a devil. The angel was happily holding the devil's hand though it was slowly ruining her body, slowly decaying her wings. It was a beautiful painting, a painting that was able to steal him from the stress he's building inside him. 

' Wow, such beautiful painting, ' Dara lowly muttered. ' Yes it is, ' Jiyong agreed with a smile. ' Raze, ' Dara softly read the name of the painter. ' Who's Raze? ' she added as she faced Jiyong with face filled with questions.