Ten

CHAPTER TEN:

Airport

WARNING:

Short chappie ahead!!

---------------------------------------------------- :]]

Jiyong was laughing his heart all out as he rolled and kick litrerally on the floor. Thanks to his little prank the whole school we're on a state of calamity courtesy of our Sandara Park, who just trash everything she passed by as she was chasing his moronic-slash-dumbass-slash-jerk-slash---

Oh for crying outloud! As she was chasing her boyfriend which is the mighty Kwon Jiyong. The teachers even held an emergency faculty meeting regarding the troublesome couple. 

Oh by the way, they're both inside the detention room [ goddess D's second home ]. ' You should have seen your face!! ' Jiyong said between his laughs. Whoah! Whoah! Oppa hold your horses your Dara is not happy with everything that is going on!

'  I hate you, ' she hissed with tinge of anger mixed with wrath and all the synonymous word to anger. Jiyong was quickly snatched from his laughing spree upon realizing he went to far in teasing her. He stood up ad sat beside her but she just shifted her body away from him. Jiyong then wrap his arms around her as he rest his chin on his shoulder. ' Jagiya, I'm just joking, ' he said in a gentle and sincere voice. But he just earned nothing but a cold silence from her which literally made him freak out in his mind. 

Damn! Fuck shit!! Did I went to far!!??

' Dara, I'm sorry... I really am... ' he stated trying to be calm and trying to coo her. Dara harshly wiggled free from his arms and glare at him. ' Sorry?! You stupid piece!! Do you know what you just did? You just announced to the whole freaking campus that my hymen is already broken because of your stupid lying mouth!!! ' she ranted without breathing while he just stared at her in disbelieve.

Dara don't have the slightest idea how happy Jiyong was, he was wishing for her to freak out, rant, nag and shout at him. She can do whatever she wanted just as long as she won't gave him her silence. And out of relief Jiyong hugged her tightly as he carressed her hair, which shock the hell out of Dara. Actually she's supposed to be used to it since Mighty G always attack her without any warning but yep she's still not used to their set up. ' What the hell Jiyong! ' Dara finally breathed out.

' Babe, I'm really sorry about everything, don't worry will work on breaking your hymen so everything that I blurted out will not be a lie anymore! ' he said in a tone of sobbing. [ *faceplam* ] Swear Kwon Jiyong just keep on losing his brain when he's with Dara. 

' Yah!! Are you stupid!!!!! Get off me before I REALLY LOSE MY PRECIOUS VIRGINITY!!! ' she shouted as she pushed him but again, useless efforts. Screw his strength which par hers! 

' I'm just joking, ' Jiyong sweetly said as he closed his eyes and feel her warmth in his arms. ' Its not funny!!! ' Dara exclaimed truthfully. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle. ' Am I forgiven now? ' he asked as he pull himself away from her and stare straightly to her eyes. Dara flinched and swallow whatever was lumping in her throat as her cheeks heated. ' N-no, and never ' she hissed stubbornly which Jiyong took as definitely yes. 

Dara was shock when Jiyong suddenly cupped her face as he pull her closer to him. Her heart was suddenly palpitating like crazy as she can feel his breath touching her face. Without noticing she closed her eyes and wait for his soft lips to land on hers.

But nah-ah! He kissed her but not on the lips but rather on her forehead. ' Sorry again, ' Jiyong whispered at her. Dara open her eyes as her brows meet at the center. She was frowning without knowing the reason, while Jiyong was chuckling to himself. ' You smell so good, let's just go. I'll walk you to your classroom, cause you know I might end up eating you, ' he smile with a wink as he lightly pinched the tip of her nose. She grumpily stood up with arms crossed on her chest, with a big grimace on her face.