Twenty five

CHAPTER  TWENTY-FIVE:

The pool

' Where are we going? ' Dara asked. ' To your house, ' Jiyong plainly answered. The festival's already over, and it ended with BIGBANG making another huge scene. After Dara recovered from the migraine that almost made her want to blow her skull with a pistol and after the noisy picnick they had this stupid group did another remarkable thing. The group prepared buckets of colorful water and started raining on the festival. 

No worries they just dumped water from the rooftop and run down to fire their own water guns at the festival. And if you're asking if Bom and the supposedly perfect student Kwon Jiyong joined them. They did, more than you know. They ended up being chased by the mad Mr. Jang who's holding a steel pipe ready to send them to the hospital. 

' We always go to our house, I also want to see your house, ' she mumbled to herself which was caught by the mighty G. ' As you say, ' Jiyong said which made her turn to him and stopped from walking. Jiyong grabbed his phone and dialed some number. 

In a matter of 3 minutes Dara just found herself inside a black expensive car with mouth hanging open. ' What's going on here moron?! ' she exclaimed. ' You said you want to go to my house, so here we are, ' Jiyong beamed brightly making Dara popped veins in her forehead. She can feel the urge of wanting to strangle a cute boyfriend right now. 

' You're being stupid! Stop this car! ' Dara shouted almost bursting the eardrum of the poor innocent Mr. Driver. Jiyong just rolled his eyes at his rediculous girlfriend. A smirk formed in his lips as he pulled Dara making her sit on his lap. ' What are you doing? ' Dara asked beet red. ' Your punishment, ' Jiyong smiled innocently making Dara flinched. She waited for his next move but he was just staring at her and playing with her hair and its making her frustrated. 

Oohhh, someone's frustrated... 

SHUTTING. UP.

Dara stared at Jiyong, then let out a frustrated sigh making the latter chuckle. ' Babe, let's start the punishment, ' he whispered huskily making her blood rushed to her face. ' But I want you to be the one to take the lead, ' he added with a sly smile. ' What!? ' Dara gasped as she sat down next to Jiyong. Jiyong chuckled as he caressed his girlfriend's face. ' Babe you heard me right, ' he smiled making Dara gulp. 

' No! Why would I do that?! ' Dara exclaimed hysterically. ' Let's say because I bought you for 2 million, ' Jiyong answered smoothly. Dara crossed her arms in her chest as her brow arched. ' I didn't ask you to buy me, ' Dara fired back making Jiyong cletched his fist. Dara just wanted to piss him but it sound nothing like that to Kwon Jiyong, instead it sounded like Dara wanted to spend day with that Hyunseung guy. 

Uh-oh, someone's in trouble. 

Jiyong was about to say something when his phone suddenly rang. He quickly pressed the answer button and pressed it to his ear. A smile curved on his lips as he stole a small glance at his grumpy girlfriend. 

Payback time.

' Oh Hello Yoona! Wassup? ' he asked acting like he's completely into the call when the only thing he is into is the gasped and the reaction that Dara is trying to hide desperately. He can even she her hyperventilate. ' Oh, so you want me to join you at the party, well I can't cause I have something to do, ' he said while clicking his tongue making Dara sigh in relief. ' But that was while ago, I think I can be with you now, just give m---- ' 

Jiyong was not able to finish what he was saying when his lips was suddenly claimed by Dara who is now sitting on his lap. Poor Yoona, poor cellphone they were completely ignored as Jiyong cupped Dara's face pulling her closer to him for better access.